• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canonically, who is the strongest fighter in the Smash Bros universe?

Shulk reasoning (Big Xenoblade spoilers, you have been warned):

When Shulk gains the true full power of the Monado he becomes an all-powerful god slaying badass, who after killing their god literally manipulates and changes the universe to a more preferable one of his own free will.

Kirby would still win in a fight.

Kirby would still win in a fight.

The strongest punch possible is a force equal to 201,000,000 tons, which results in the planet Pop Star getting completely split in half. Assuming that the way this is calculated is that the force is equal to the downward force of an object weighing 201 megatons on earth or near-earth gravity, this gives his punches a force of 9.8 ms-2 * (2.01 * 109 kg) which equals 19698000000 Newton. This also goes the other way around, which means that the heaviest object Kirby can lift is anything that weighs less than 201 megatons. 201 megatons is equal to about a small moon in our solar system. -

tumblr_n69ennf0pu1sum3xmo1_250.gif

Is this including every single item and weapon each character can obtain in their franchises? If so I'm sure Mario must be a top contender - there's bound to be some broken shit somewhere in those RPGs.

Could someone explain to me why Palutena is so powerful? I mean I know she's a goddess but the qualities of such a being have not been explained thus far.

Kangi

Toss-up.

Palutena: is a god.
Shulk:
practically becomes a god
Ness:
kills the embodiment of all evil
Kirby: slays gods.
Rosalina: some silly thing about remaking universes.

Now, who would canonically win in a fight? Probably Kirby, since his potential is essentially limitless. Shulk may be able to abuse his future sight or whatever, or Ness could just teleport straight in and blow up everyone with his mind. Rosalina just decides whether she wants to trigger another intergalactic apocalypse or something. Palutena's mildly useful on a good day.

Kirby, the god slayer. He didn't create the universe, but he can sure end it whenever he wants to. He's a black hole with agency.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
fox mccloud and samus are planet buster level
also depending on how you see the final boss of adventures he is potentially god killer status aswell.
but the truly OP characters that also appear in smash is arceus, who is a god, palutena, who is a goddess, rosalina who if she isnt a goddess is still capable of creating fucking universes, and shulk for spoiler reasons, also
ike is god killer level aswell.

Azure J

Kirby (by virtue of his ability and feats), Palutena (a literal goddess) and Rosalina (a cosmic witch) are all elder gods.

Edit: Whoa, forgot about Ike and Shulk. Ness is a dark horse too.

Vena

Robin
is an unkillable dragon-god incarnate who kills his best friend, time travel shenanigans, and then marries said friends' future daughter who's all grown up now. Makes for weird family get togethers...

I think Robin wins just because of that.

But more seriously, its Kirby. Any power the others might have, Kirby can steal.

If you go by Pokemon the movie, Mewtwo as he could just mind control anyone he fights (he controls nurse joy and random pokemon)

Neo Dark

We have two goddesses. One from the Mushroom Kingdom universe. The other is a goddess from Skyworld. Though Palutena is probably weaker due
her being able to be possessed and put to sleep

I really question why Rosalina's final smash wasn't the Comet Observatory itself.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Does Rosalina have any actual impressive abilities? I know she's supposed to be the Goddess of the Universe(tm), but she seems to be a "Goddess" in the same way that Kami is supposed to be a "God".

Azure J

Does Rosalina have any actual impressive abilities? I know she's supposed to be the Goddess of the Universe(tm), but she seems to be a "Goddess" in the same way that Kami is supposed to be a "God".

She was the only thing that survived the singularity (just by chillin in goddess form) at the end of Galaxy 1 and remade everything in combination with a billion Lumas in the following psuedo soft reset of everything in the Marioverse.

On another note, Pit is up there above Ness and Ike tier, probably in Shulk tier right below the Kirby/Rosa/Palu tier. Uprising was a wild wide. Pit pretty much smacks anything that isn't a literal elder God around free.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
She was the only thing that survived the singularity (just by chillin in goddess form) at the end of Galaxy 1 and remade everything in combination with a billion Lumas in the following psuedo soft reset of everything in the Marioverse.

She couldn't even power up her stupid observatory without the power stars! Mario had to do all the work for her!

Gears

Pichu is so damn powerful that he hurts himself when destroying the competition.
On a more serious note I'm wondering where mewtwo would rank, I seem to remember him being nuts in the anime

TheOGB

Banned
All the anime/RPG people no normal person can name, because they're either gods or god-killers. And Kirby. Always Kirby.

On another note, Pit is up there above Ness and Ike tier, probably in Shulk tier right below the Kirby/Rosa/Palu tier. Uprising was a wild wide. Pit pretty much smacks anything that isn't a literal elder God around free.
Should be noted that Pit used a superweapon crafted by Dinthos that is stated to probably be the strongest deity in the KI pantheon

Canonically, Sonic can run faster than light, at the very least with Super Sonic, meaning if he kicked you with all his might you'd probably disintegrate. Also Kirby is only like 8 inches tall so he's not all that menacing.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Palutena's up there regardless of her own predicaments because willful changing of the universe to suit one's means is always a busted ass ability.

Yup Palutena basically did whatever she wanted unless it conflicted with another god/goddess's power in which she would need pit to do stuff

Top Bottom