• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canonically, who is the strongest fighter in the Smash Bros universe?

i would gets samus

i mean ridley is considered to powerful to be a playable character, and samus repeatedly beats the shit outa ridley.

(probably villager really, i mean if you look at him during the fighting, hes not even trying. just imagine if he was serious!)

EDIT: on further reflection of this thread i think most of us are thinking much to far into this (or maybe not far enough), the question posed the most powerful in the smash brothers universe, but many of us seem to be considering the characters powers in that characters own universe, which we could call the Nintendo Multiverse (or Gaming Multiverse, if we consider the characters who are not from Nintendo franchises e.g Mega man and Snake)

like, sure kirby can inhale the universe, but he cant do it in smash brothers,
most characters cant do anything special unless they get powered up by a smash orb, which would lend to the idea that their final smashes are just the way that individual directs the orbs power.

each character in smash bro is just the avatar of themselves from their own native universe, with their power scaled accordingly to fit this new universes rules.

so really the only way to decide this is to determine who has the single hit that gives the highest percentage.

unless we consider little macs knockout punch, an instant kill which doesn't appear to be caused by any outside influence, or game and watch's no 9 which has a similar effect.

why the hell am i giving so much thought to this?

Rurunaki

The fact that kirby can absorb all the Smash contenders and use their powers makes him the strongest out of all the nintendo mascots. The question is who is next to him in power?

Meta Knight is S-Rank in the games and TV show, but Kirby has beaten him before.

True, but isn't that because Meta-Knight allows Kirby to get stronger though?

I may be slightly bias since MK has been my favorite Kirby character since he was introduced...

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Smash tells us the answer right in it. DeDeDe is already perfect, that's why his inhale doesn't copy anything

My friends and I saw this loading tip for the first time last night

Air

Banned
Today I learned that Kirby is basically the universe and all the characters are playing for second best.

Don't mess with the puff.

Top Bottom