• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Gamer's Day 4/12/07

GDJustin said:
This is "just" Capcom's spring media event, yes. They'll probably have a surprise or two, but there's no reason to believe there's anything megaton-size coming.

What makes you say that. With the collapse of E3, I'd imagine events like these where publishers get undivided media attention is probably their biggest oppurtunity for press coverage.

Nemesis_

I remember reading somewhere about a more developed multiplayer mode of Lost Planet, dubbed "Lost Planet Wars" >_>

MiamiWesker said:
No not really, just trying to get all info on what the media can report, not report, when they can report.

Capcom USA is holding the press conference. On American soil. For American journalists.
As mentioned several times already in this thread.

Surreal

mabuza said:
well capcom is obviously going multiplat, so mh3 is definetely coming to the 360, i'm pretty sure of it

Isn't MH only popular in Japan? I'm not sure how much good it would do the game if it went multiplat.

Surreal said:
Isn't MH only popular in Japan? I'm not sure how much good it would do the game if it went multiplat.

That would leave the possibility of the Wii open, instead, considering its market share in Japan...
and how easy it is to port PSP games to.

Surreal

splattergnome said:
That would leave the possibility of the Wii open, instead, considering its market share in Japan...
and how easy it is to port PSP games to.

That's true, but I wonder which system would be the lead platform. :lol

lupin23rd

Aliens VS Predator arcade version on PSN GET IT DONE CAPCOM

UN Squadron and Carrier Airwing on PSN or Virtual Console GET THIS DONE TOO CAPCOM
WHY THE **** WEREN'T THESE ON A CAPCOM COLLECTION TITLE

m

DCharlie

Banned
Aliens VS Predator arcade version on PSN GET IT DONE CAPCOM

and a CPS2 collection on PSP
for those that don't want to use the awesome emulator

the embargo is until Friday? oh man....

Durante

jiggle said:
Still waiting for my Breath of Fire VI :/
BoF 6 would be nice to have I guess if it was a spiritual sequel to the first 4 games. As a game more like Dragon Quarter it would be the greatest thing to happen to JRPGs since.... Dragon Quarter. In other words, GIGATON.

Sadly, neither will happen.

Azrael

Elios83 said:
Now that you reminded it,Capcom was supposed to have 3 PSN titles to be released by the end of March but it seems they have been delayed.

Don't think so. The 3 titles were probably in reference to PSOne games downloadable through the PlayStation Store. I know at least Biohazard Director's Cut and Dino Crisis are on the Japanese store, there might be a third one as well.

Azrael said:
Don't think so. The 3 titles were probably in reference to PSOne games downloadable through the PlayStation Store. I know at least Biohazard Director's Cut and Dino Crisis are on the Japanese store, there might be a third one as well.

Yup.

Also, a lot of the arcade games a lot of people want Capcom no longer has the rights to : such as Alien vs. Predator and the Dungeons and Dragon titles.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I hope we get a Dead Rising 2 video, not just screens.

Oh and PW3 video as well, even if it's just a translated version of the TGS teaser.

Strangely I'm most looking forward to seeing how good Umbrella Chronicles actually is. I think it might surprise some people here.

Top Bottom