• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Survey asks players if they would like to see future DLC for the game Dragon’s Dogma 2

Draugoth

Gold Member
Capcom released a post-release survey for Dragon's Dogma 2, in one of the pages they ask if players would be want future DLC content and how much they would be willing to spend (options are between $10 and $50)

Usually companies ask about this because they have plans to release something,

E7ycqmA.png

For example, back in 2022 before Overwatch 2 release, Blizzard mentioned in the survey Mythic Skins which would be later released as part of the game's season pass.

It's very likely we will be getting more content for DD2 in the future, if it's an expansion like Dark Arisen only time will tell.

Mikado

Gold Member
Does anyone else find it funny that the available answers include:

"Yes, depending on price"
but not
"Yes, depending on what-it-actually-is"

Maybe it's not that funny. But I think it's funny.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Neat survey, just filled it out; they don't ask just if you would be interested in DLC, they also ask what kind, and you can type your own suggestions.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Ok, you just bought something and the company sends you a survey.

Out of all the surveys youve ever received from buying something, how many of them has asked you how much more money are you willing to pay? And please tell us how much?

Thats video game companies for ya.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
There nothing with DLC if the based game feels is complete.

I loved the expansions in Xenoblade games and I highly looking forward to Elden Ring expansion and I actually want Vanillaware to release DLC for Unicorn Overlord like they did with Muramasa Rebirth.

Reactions: Isa

Juza

Usually companies ask about this because they have plans to release something,

It's very likely we will be getting more content for DD2 in the future, if it's an expansion like Dark Arisen only time will tell.

They're already working on an expansion and will be released late this year.

night13x

Yes I would love for a one time use (can purchase multiple times) DLC where once you exit the game you have to use the "world of the dragon's eyes" dlc item to be able to resume where you left off. Would pair well with the other current dlc available.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Out of all the surveys youve ever received from buying something, how many of them has asked you how much more money are you willing to pay? And please tell us how much?
The option only shows up if you select that it depends on the price, of course they are going to ask what price you're looking for, they can't read minds.
If you just select yes or no the option doesn't show up.

Gojiira

Honestly, I want a Bounty Board dlc, An overhaul to Armour bringing back the layered armour, hell go the Monster Hunter World route with new monsters plus quests and yeah a big expansion like Bitterblack. Gimme.

DavidGzz

Weird, I just took the survey and did not see anything about how much I am willing to pay. Did they edit it? Anyway, I asked for more vocations, biomes, and enemies. Also a more lenient encumbrance system for my console bros who can't use mods.

Surprised they didn’t ask for your bank details, whether you have a burglar alarm and when you plan to go on holiday.

Charging for a second save game - FFS!!!

Have any of these surveys ever amounted to anything? I swear they've asked whether we want a Dino Crisis remake for years now.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Did survey. I think it lowkey confirms DLC down the road. I only want Expansions and QoL changes. And some damn dark magic to cast.

It's asking a bit much but I actually want a whole new map to explore, diverse dungeon locales and lots of gear to grind for and upgrade.

FeralEcho

Did survey. I think it lowkey confirms DLC down the road. I only want Expansions and QoL changes. And some damn dark magic to cast.

It's asking a bit much but I actually want a whole new map to explore, diverse dungeon locales and lots of gear to grind for and upgrade.
A new improved longer version of BitterBlack Isle is all I ask for honestly.
That was the true endgame in the first DD and you could get so many hours out of it just grinding for all the random gear you get from purifying at Olra.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
A new improved longer version of BitterBlack Isle is all I ask for honestly.
That was the true endgame in the first DD and you could get so many hours out of it just grinding for all the random gear you get from purifying at Olra.
Oh for sure. If the rumors are to be believed I think "Dragon Princess" will be BBI Part 2 and there is speculation it might serve as a prequel to the events of the now defunct Dragon's Dogma Online.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Game's as disappointing as it is fun to play, weird feel I've never had before I think.

Wonder what they come up with the DLC, and if it'll be Itsuno the one in charge or someone else, like with Dark Arisen.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I hope they cut the enemy density down. It is obnoxious. I cleared a path to a dragon, started a fight with the dragon then a fucking griffin, a pack of wolves and some harpies came to fuck the whole thing to hell.

Top Bottom