• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom's Deep Down (PS4) is an online game, TGS debut [Reading-RPG, online required]

I imagine it just hasn't been announced for Xbox yet. When was the last exclusive PS console game from Capcom? I can only think of MHP3 HD and thats only because it wouldn't sell on X360 in Japan.

Sengoku Basara HD. We will see Sengoku Basara 4 for PS3 in 2014

Amir0x

Banned
Just realized these two shots:

deepdown014la8l.png

deepdown04trzeh.png

Seem to be of the exact same place, just differently lit.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Honestly if the title wasn't at the end of the video I'd assume it was a completely different game

Downgrade? If it's online, no way it'll look like the unveiling.

Why? Graphics don't travel down the internet tubes.

If there's a downgrade online won't be the reason. It was probably just a tech demo. Although I wouldn't be that quick to judge from highly compressed Youtube captures.

The last reveal made me think it was Dragon's Dogma for next gen. Now, Im getting a feeling its a horror game and more evidence this is very likely a PS4 exclusive. Maybe TGS 2013 full reveal?

Striek

Sengoku Basara HD. We will see Sengoku Basara 4 for PS3 in 2014

Right right I forgot about that, but it was on Wii. Although it got released WW it was still basically a Japan only seller. I presume based on the PS Meeting trailer that DD should have western appeal.

SparkTR

As I said in the other thread the new trailer makes it look like the games had a graphics downgrade.

Wasn't the first trailer a spruced up 'in-engine' or pre-rendered thing anyway? I didn't think people expected that to be the ingame visuals.

dang, this sucks :( Was one of the few games i was looking forward to. Don't care for online games too much. Why does every game need to be online.

Dabanton

Ok downgrade is the wrong word.

But it certainly doesn't look as good as the trailer they showed at the PlayStation 4 reveal

What kind of online? Optional coop or MMORPG? Please not the latter.

Coop was what was missing from Dragon's Dogma, so I would welcome that, if this game is really a Dragon's Dogma sequel.

JABEE

Ok downgrade is the wrong word.

But it certainly doesn't look as good as the trailer they showed at the PlayStation 4 reveal

If that picture above you is right, maybe they used some wonky rendering for the teaser trailer. It looks like that Watch-Dogs Aisha Tyler trailer.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Hmm... I think I'll be sticking to PC and 3DS if persistent online games become far more common next-gen.

Top Bottom