• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War Trailer #1 Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanW

Was really expecting a glimpse of Spider Man from like his back at the end, but Black Panther works. Shocked we didn't see Ant-Man either

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Something about these Captain America movies makes them feel like they're on another level, even above the larger Avengers films. Love it.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Looks amazing.

ryan299

Not a fan of the star poster, looks pretty bad. Trailer was good, thought I think some of the jokes fell flat and affected the tone. Fight between Tony, Cap and Bucky looked good.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Uninspired and forgettable.

hype for Black Panther

Really like this poster
CUojJI8WwAA0nk1.jpg

Effect

Uhhhh...the story setup is not what I expected it'd be.

Not exactly a battles of ideology and ethics.

It's Cap protecting his bud.

Wasn't expecting that. The accountability is angle is there but the heart of the film is likely to be about Cap protecting Bucky.

Good trailer. Not great though. Looking forward to what the second trailer shows. After Winter Soldier I'm there day one no matter what.

I'm really hoping even though all these other characters are in the film I hope the bulk of the focus is on Captain America, Bucky, and Iron Man.

JDSN

Banned
The last scene had that weird Benny Hill shit (Overcranking?), otherwise its looking good, not sure if its the proper way to introduce T'Challa but it makes sense that he is Tony's side. In fact, if the conflict is centered around Bucky its gonna be really hard for me to root for Team Cap. (Despite them having my favorite members).

Blac Panther looking like "Looks like I have to clean up these folk's mess again"

T'Challa ain't got time for their bullshit.

The footage still felt early and the effects work I think will improve greatly. A great first peek though. Looking forward to Cap beating Tony's ass into the ground.

Oh, okay, so this "civil war" is really about Bucky...

D'awwww~.

Thank god it doesn't appear to be anything like its comic name source.

blamite

Looks cool. I was pretty underwhelmed by Winter Soldier, and I haven't gotten around to Avengers 2 or Ant-Man, but this seems like it'll be worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom