• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle |OT| It is okay to have a man-crush on Nathan Fillion

Everything about Lokstat was dumb.

That ending was probably shot last Friday after they heard they were getting cancelled and edited in on Saturday.

Castle getting kidnapped was the most dumb "Hey, we need to add suspense to this... I mean... hmm... We could... You know... How about he just gets in a cab?"

Them acting all serious were usually the worst episodes of the series, and this was the worst of all of those.

Lokstat should have been an alien. Castle's crazy idea should have been right for the last episode.
Every word of this is dead on.

Toothless

Bizarre finale. I'll admit I hadn't watched this season, but that was painful to watch the last few minutes.

Although Gerard McRaney and dude from Deadpool were both welcome presences at least, so I didn't totally hate it.

RangersFan

b2WV7u0.gif

Sucks it went out like this. Agreed that they should have cut the whole Caleb out of nowhere part if they were going with the tacked on ending. Just made no sense to have that cliffhanger resolved by a 10 second flashforward to the future.

gblues

Banned
Just caught up.. holy shit.

My wife: "That guy looks like the aliens from Galaxy Quest"
Me: <looks up on IMDB> "That's because it /is/ the alien from Galaxy Quest!"

That ending was total bullshit. I agree that they should've just cut Caleb's scene altogether and done a match cut between now-breakfast and seven-years-later breakfast. I'd say the editor should be fired, but.. the show's cancelled, so that's already done. :p

And the LokSat arc was stupid.

RIP Castle.

just watched it. I think the season finale would have had beckett die so season 9 she doesn't show up (as they didn't renew her contract) but then the show got cancelled so they cobbled up that ending.

It all resolved in an episode this loksec thing - he was meant to be all powerful but it turned out to be hilariously stupid.

Oh well, would have been great for this to go the whole 10 seasons - its so close. I think I've watched every episode of castle.

Top Bottom