• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania |OT| A miserable little pile of episodes - Netflix 7/7

Exodust

Banned
Is there any chance this'll be up in Saudi Arabia at midnight? I'm about two and a half hours away from the 7th and it's a horrible night to have a curse.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is there any chance this'll be up in Saudi Arabia at midnight? I'm about two and a half hours away from the 7th and it's a horrible night to have a curse.

Sorry, Netflix waits for it to hit midnight on the worst coast (i.e. west coast, 12am Pacific pdt).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You can't be serious

Oh trust me, it's a thing. There is a very talented author who had a character named Alucard in one of their novels, and they learned the "secret" behind that name on Twitter.

Soule

Ugh. Have tonight free and a full day tomorrow. 3:30pm already in Australia do I don't think I'll be binging this like I hoped. Gonna have to wait till next Friday to really sink my teeth in but I'm hyped for this

source.gif

so damn hyped.

duckroll

Damn looks like they lied. I just downloaded all 4 episodes on my phone with the Netflix app, and it's more like 23 minutes per episode instead of 30! Grrrrr.

Xe4

Banned
Damn looks like they lied. I just downloaded all 4 episodes on my phone with the Netflix app, and it's more like 23 minutes per episode instead of 30! Grrrrr.

Those fuckers!
I'm pretty sure you're joking, but quality > quantity, IMO.

I'm 11 minutes in the first episode. Damn, this shit looks like it's not going to be any better than a random anime I click on. What the fuck is up with Dracula? Speak the fuck up bruh! You a grown ass man. Use your voice.

kunonabi

Only gripes so far are the excessive gore, the crassness, and the extremely lackluster music. Really liking the rest of it.

Top Bottom