• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehynn

sonicfan said:
ExposedMikeNess.jpg
Mike%20Ness.jpg
tumblr_lrr4k9RTmj1r0dbb8o1_400.jpg
tumblr_lthq0okkwx1qzmceso1_500.jpg
mikenesscowboyhat.jpg
1103041054332673360_758492_v1.jpg

Mike Ness has always been awesome. Met him last year, such a cool dude.

Kyon said:
he actually is back to the way he was in the 1st pic, he is in the new Torchwood that's how i know lol
Yeah, when he showed up I thought it was unfortunate that I was able to immediately recognize him as I'm used to.
torchwood-miracle-day-108-wayne-knight-mekhi-phifer.jpg

NZer

Ecotic said:
It's the baldness that makes Sean Connery so alien to me now. I think he has a great look for an older man, but he was always that really hairy Bond to me as a child. The way baldness usually works is that the sooner it starts, the more you can count on losing as the years go by. But Connery didn't start losing any hair until much later in life than is typical for someone with his current degree of hair loss.

I'm pretty sure he actually went bald very early, and wore a toupee/wig until late in life.

Flavius

I cannot tell a lie: I forgot what the fuck this thread was about after looking at the picture of Courtney Cox.

Holy fuck...unreal. Not only because she is smokin hot, but as a soon-to-be 37 year old who prides himself on keeping in shape, I have to respect someone a decade older than me with a better body that most ladies half her age.

Geez...whoa...e pluribus unum...oi!

Xun

Loxley said:
Have no fear, The Hobbit has brought back fat Peter :)

*edit - added a better photo

Fuck.

He must've gained that incredibly quickly.

Edit:
Gila[img said:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc59ZW6xYYY/S9BXt9fnZzI/AAAAAAAAB78/uCZe-4v0-Tc/s1600/tyra.jpg[/img]
Looks a bit like Mark Chapman on the left.

Stitch

Gold Member
opusink said:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--68zP8YPGJY/TVNai8WCCaI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/BOqMs8H29gg/s1600/jackie-chan-3960.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/04/24/timestopics/jackiechan-395.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
omg, jackie got older

if you watch some early jackie stuff you can see that his eyes looked different. he had some eyelid surgery before he got famous.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Peter Jackson got his stomach stapled I believe, thats why he lost all that weight. Unfortunately, that is usually just a temporary thing since your stomach can expand again if you dont change your eating habits (which he obviously didnt)

Theres a whole lot of "Photoshopped image" VS. "10 years later + bad quality + horrible timing" going on in this thread though, thats for sure.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
CRD90 said:
Lisa Kudrow is basically 50. What are you guys on about her looking bad? I think she's aged pretty gracefully.
Hollywood destroying everyone's perception of what an average 50 year old looks like.

noah111

Still Alive
Tarzan was a memorable moment in my childhood, I loved that movie. It probably was complete shit think back though...

Solo

Ecotic said:
It's the baldness that makes Sean Connery so alien to me now. I think he has a great look for an older man, but he was always that really hairy Bond to me as a child. The way baldness usually works is that the sooner it starts, the more you can count on losing as the years go by. But Connery didn't start losing any hair until much later in life than is typical for someone with his current degree of hair loss.

sean_connery_as_bond.jpg

SeanConneryJune08.jpg

lol wut? Connery was bald BEFORE he was Bond.

justjohn said:
Has anyone posted that dude from Microsoft? Forgot his name. The zune fella.

I was about to post a pic opf him but forgot about that. J Allard, he really changed drastically.

JAllard-makeover.jpg

jallard.jpg

J is one of my favourite business figure, btw. I wish he was back at microsoft

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Damon Bennet said:
I was about to post a pic opf him but forgot about that. J Allard, he really changed drastically.

Apparently MS did it again with Joe Belfiore.

j888s.jpg

justjohn

Damon Bennet said:

JAllard-makeover.jpg

jallard.jpg

Have you got the one where he's got a hoodie and a suit? Totally with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom