• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirstie Alley. Skinny, fat, skinny again, fat again. I think she's back to skinny now.
5OP7p.jpg
Kq30s.jpg

Lionel Mandrake said:
Kirstie Alley. Skinny, fat, skinny again, fat again. I think she's back to skinny now.
5OP7p.jpg
Kq30s.jpg
Yeah, she takes drastic changes to a whole new never-ending level.

And it gets her attention every time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Lark Voorhees:
larkvoorhiesbeforeafter.jpg

UGH. What the HELL did she do to herself? She was damn near perfect...
WTF :|

At least my Tiffani Amber Thessien aged DAMN well. She's still a stunner, perhaps even moreso.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
acidspunk said:
No one mentioned Pete Burns from Dead or Alive?

This is what he looked like in the 80's.
sym7oj.jpg

This is now. :S
5ff11g.jpg
I'm confused...why did he get such drastic surgery?

alphaNoid

Banned
PumpkinPie said:
Mickey Rourke is a sad example, he was quite a handsome bastard once upon a time. Now he looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein.
He was in a car wreck years ago and had to have surgery. It didn't go well and his career ended until a few years ago when he was given another shot.

alphaNoid said:
He was in a car wreck years ago and had to have surgery. It didn't go well and his career ended until a few years ago when he was given another shot.

I thought he smashed his face up attempting to box? I never heard about the car accident.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dead Man said:
Busted in the head, thought he wasn't pretty enough, same old shit.
So he transformed his face into a womans who had too many botched surgeries? I wonder how fucked in the head he truly was to think this was a good idea...

MetalAlien

Banned
Parallax said:
So he transformed his face into a womans who had too many botched surgeries? I wonder how fucked in the head he truly was to think this was a good idea...
I've seen videos of him just being batshit insane. It really is tragic and kinda scary. I get the feeling he is kinda violent.

noah111

Still Alive
Stitch said:
lol.gif
lol.gif
this got me.

superpickleman said:
Nicholas Cage
ibsl72du4Tth27.jpg

May not be as drastic as the others posted but the changes in style are noticeable enough.
He was rockin the fucking hair way back then too.

ruuk said:
Not sure how they get him to look so dead in BB, but this is him in Lary Crowne (this year);
larry-crowne-bryan-cranston.jpg

Almost didn't recognize him when I watched it.

MetalAlien said:
I've seen videos of him just being batshit insane. It really is tragic and kinda scary. I get the feeling he is kinda violent.

The weird thing is that when you look at the older photographs of him he's a pretty alright looking guy.

According to wikipedia he got a botched lip injection and then spend his life savings on 18 months worth of surgery trying to fix it. Also he has been married to a man AND a woman?

Gila said:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dc59ZW6xYYY/S9BXt9fnZzI/AAAAAAAAB78/uCZe-4v0-Tc/s1600/tyra.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Whoa. When was Jared Leto ever fat? I don't think I've ever seen him like that before. Was it for a film?

Takao

Banned
Parallax said:
does josh still get work? i havent seen him in anything outside of that one movie where hes a drug dealer

You sure that was a movie and not just what you saw while you were going to buy groceries?

zENco.jpg

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

I think she looks better, though admittedly like a completely different person. She was in a show called "It's Like, You Know" where she played herself, and the joke was nobody believed it was really her.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Kelly Osbourne really cleaned her act up. Good on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom