• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celica announced for Fire Emblem Warriors

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
TGS Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbk1HVkXetI

fire-emblem-warriors_9sku3.png

fire-emblem-warriors_8lkeg.jpg

fire-emblem-warriors_a4kbv.jpg

fire-emblem-warriors_i8jzh.jpg

fire-emblem-warriors_9kkah.jpg
Source: http://gematsu.com/2017/09/fire-emblem-warriors-adds-celica-tgs-2017-trailer

Mediking

She looks GOOD.

I'm picking up Echoes for Black Friday. Hopefully it'll be cheap.

And yeah.

Day one for Fire Emblem Warriors on Switch.

Probably my favourite looking character model so far! I didn't really like Celica in Echoes much at all honestly, but I'd love to see what he attack animations are like regardless.

knkng

All those fools in the other thread going crazy over Lyn. This right here is the real news! Best character in the game, no doubt.

McNum

RagnarokΩ, except it's Warriors style... Yes. Oh yes. In SoV the spell never really lived up to the name Ragnarok Omega, but for a Warriors game, it just might do so. Bring on the big boom!

So yeah, I'm happy that Celica is in. How happy I am scales with the size of the explosions.

Rafavert

This game is starting to look very appealing. I particularly like the option to change character during a battle....

Switch is gonna kill my wallet and my free time.

Memory

Echos was amazing, bad release timing but I'm still disappointed it didn't sell better considering how well polished and fun it is. Glad she made it into this game.

Do we still have no confirmation for Ike, aka best lord?

If Ike was in the main game, he'd have been on that leaked boxart.

There might be a few villain characters playable that weren't on it, but I have serious doubts about any other heroes. I certainly struggle to believe they would have made a boxart and 25 character cards for the special edition and include everyone except the most popular male lead character on it if he was actually in the game.

I guess they could be trying to save it as a surprise where he only appears near the end of the game? Maybe controlled by the villains somehow. That's pretty much the only way I can imagine it happening at this point.

He'll be in the inevitable DLC though, that's a guarantee.

McNum

Also can I just point out how amusing it's getting that Tiki has not been announced yet? We know her amiibo releases alongside the game. The Japanese special edition comes with a dragonstone. Dragonstones are a weapon type in the game, but Corrin doesn't use them.

What a completely unrelated strange set of coincidences, wouldn't you say? Probably doesn't mean anything.

PsionBolt

I want to want this game, especially with the last couple character announcements, but man... I just can't get over the weird-PVC-figure-look that the characters have. I don't know if it's the lighting, texturing, or what, but it just looks so awful.
Just look at these two images side-by-side. It makes me sad.

DLC Combo: Tharja + Charlotte.

Unless I'm alone in my love for Charlotte.

I don't think you're in the majority, but you're probably not alone, considering she made it into the waifu special banner that Fire Emblem Heroes had.

Shiggy

So have all characters from the leaked boxart been officially announced yet, or are we still waiting for more?

Ridley327

So have all characters from the leaked boxart been officially announced yet, or are we still waiting for more?
We still haven't gotten the Shadow Dragon duo or Anna, but we already know they have one more block for a character announcement later this week. Amusingly, Caeda has already been shown in-game, due to the UK channel upload of the Direct trailer forgetting to edit her out.

Ridley327

Tiki and Caeda. Anna, too, but, she was on a banner earlier in TGS

f4cfae55a8a9b0a7a6a34727b8c0e856.jpg

Anna is said to be a thief/assassin-class character, right? It'd make her the only one in the base game, but it would have been really strange to not have that represented at all.

NSESN

I wonder what the first DLC will be. Probably PoR to tie up with the PoR events going in FEH, and because Ike is free money.

Rafavert

Anna is said to be a thief/assassin-class character, right? It'd make her the only one in the base game, but it would have been really strange to not have that represented at all.

I think it'd be cooler to make her unique and have a moveset based around money. Kinda like Tingle with rupees in Hyrule Warriors.

Top Bottom