• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Champions League Final 2013/2014 |OT| Decimation is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Expect this lineup tomorrow:

-----------------Casillas

Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Coentrao

------Modric - Khedira - Di Maria

----------Bale - Isco - Ronaldo

Don't think Benzema is going to make it :/

14-000_DV1734495.jpg

HALA MADRID! VAMOS A POR LA DECIMA!

I find it hillarious that both teams' sponsors have names of other countries that have nothing to do with Spain

go CR7
go Pepe
go Fábio Coentrão​

gerudoman

I really hope he can at least play some minutes in the second half. I just can't picture ourselves winning the match with Morata in the field...

Raptor

Already said it Ill gladly take a fucking month ban if we don't take home La Decima tomorrow.

VAMOS A GANAR!!!

HALA MADRID!!

------Modric - Illarramendi- Di Maria

I see this happening... Which i would be OK with.

Tubie

Pretty sure it's going to be Illarramendi for Alonso. Both As and Marca today said that Benzema was ready and training normally.

Pepe is the one that might actually miss the game, although he did train with the team today.

faridmon

Atletico plays beautiful football now? Nope. They've got heart and balls of steel, but that's it.

Precise Passings and good coordination makes a good viewing, so yes, they do play attractive football. they press, the run a lot, which doesn't deter from anything. Physical yes, but you make it out like they are the Stoke of Spain.

In fact, I would go as far and say that they play more attractive football than Real Madrid.

Pachimari

I think this will be our line-up:

Casillas

Carvajal - Varane - Sergio Ramos - Coentrao

Modric - Illarra - Di Maria

Bale - Benzema - Cristiano​

dc89

I'm so confused. I like supporting the under dogs but at the same time, La Decima would be incredible.

Gah.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
My boy Ronaldo has this one in the bag. Expect a big performance from him in Lisbon. I'm predicting a minimum 2 goal effort on his part. Sorry Atlético, but you're not crashing this party.

Into

Had Atletico lost the title to Barca (or Madrid) i would have bet 100 euros on Real in this game, would have destroyed the Atletico players

But now, i am not so sure. They got nothing to lose, while this is it for Real's season, there is no club in football that is more impatient than Real and everyone knows it.

..or maybe i am just talking shit and cannot mind read 22 men playing a game in Portugal, but that is the narrative i am seeing.

WriterGK

I am rooting for team #lessmoney #teamunderdog aka #teamatleti
There whole team costs 40 million euro's thats like 10% of the whole Fc Barcelona team budget. I am okay with it if Real win but I really hope Atleti will win. I hope that Diego Costa will start but its really doubtfull :(

The salt and the tears from Real fans would be glorious. Atletico have been the best team in the competition so if they win it, it'll be well deserved.

El Cholo pls. I believe in you.

Halal Madrid? Why do you guys have to make this about religious tensions all of a sudden? I hope Atleliko spank your jihad back to Mexico where it belongs.

Madrid come into this more rested and ready I feel, the season has been much less taxing on them than on Atleti. This is the game this Real team was assembled to win. Atleti's season has been incredible but this is a step too much.

Expect a couple of late on Ronaldo/Bale goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom