• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Has anyone stopped receiving Sony's weekly newsletters ? I don't think I've received one at all .. ever ..

the last official email I have from Sony was with the 4.5 firmware's Beta code.

I don't remember getting emails from them, but I do have notifications checked. Like others have said it might be a bug in the system.

rackham

Banned
I have $10 in my wallet and a 20% code.

Thinking about just buying Overwatch loot boxes. I don't know what to get. I have a PS4 and Vita.

I feel shame for code begging, but getting one would give my conscious a flimsy justification to buy the Kingdom Hearts remix, never played the series before.

SOLDIER

Anyone gotten the $10 gift card from Walmart from the Tekken 7 price error?

Was hoping to use that to buy a PSN card and combine that with the 20% voucher.

Chesskid1

Banned
i finally got my FIRST EVER psn newsletter, after having everything checked to receive for years.

XsvAFLO.png

i was able to get it by changing my login email from blahblah@gmail.com to blahblah+sony@gmail.com aka the gmail trick, seems that fixed the glitch of never getting them.

if you never get sony emails beside receipts, try changing your email.

Anyone have a spare code they dont want? I really want to pick up Toukiden 2, want the digital, but $48 would get me to pull the trigger whereas $60 has had me hold off.

Id appreciate it a whole lot! :)

StarPhlox

Any tips on how to get a code in the future?! I'm exclusively digital on my PS4 and I really wanted to grab Horizon and Nier but damn...They never send me these :(

RootCause

Any tips on how to get a code in the future?! I'm exclusively digital on my PS4 and I really wanted to grab Horizon and Nier but damn...They never send me these :(
I'd like to know about this too. I've always had promotions on. I get all of their promotional materials, and yet , I didn't get anything. :/

MattyG

Banned
Does anyone have a spare code? I'm looking to grab 999/VLR, and it's be nice to have that 20%. I don't know why I never get these things.

maks

I dont think there is much to do other than opt in and hope you are lucky. I have their newsletter, i probably got 3 or 4 emails from them this past two weeks but the one advertising the flash sale with 20% code didnt come my way.

Sarcasm

I dont think there is much to do other than opt in and hope you are lucky. I have their newsletter, i probably got 3 or 4 emails from them this past two weeks but the one advertising the flash sale with 20% code didnt come my way.

Is there even a NA newsletter?

Bogard

Somebody on CAG suggested that you double check or sign up for Sony Rewards emails as well, since many of these are connected to having both Playstation *and* rewards emails enabled.

I checked mine, and sure enough i didn't have the Rewards emails activated.

Top Bottom