• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

If anyone isn't getting any emails, uncheck the box, click update, then reclick the box then press update again. This worked for me and I'm now getting promo emails, though no discount code. If anyone has a spare it would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone isn't getting any emails, uncheck the box, click update, then reclick the box then press update again. This worked for me and I'm now getting promo emails, though no discount code. If anyone has a spare it would be greatly appreciated.

Tried, thanks. This is at least the second time I've missed out on a code even though I've had it checked.

I also would love a discount code if anyone is willing. Got my eye on a few things and I've got 40 gb's left available on my internet this month so I want to squeeze it in before tmrw at midnight.

quabba

Oh thanks I'll try that. I had it checked and I had received some in the past but didn't get this one.

I did notice that I got a 15% code recently that expiries 5 April which will be perfect for P5

Gaminar

Banned
Wanted to give a shout out to stlobus who sent me a code and helped me get KH HD for my wife's birthday.

You're amazing. Thank you.

Toki767

What is a good digital exclusive to use it on? I like Japanese games.

XSEED has a bunch of games on sale right now. It's unadvertised.

Earth Defense Force 4.1 is $19.59 (about $15-16 with the coupon)

Shantae Half Genie Hero for Vita is $15 ($12 with coupon)

Akiba's Trip/Onechanbara Z2/Senran Kagura/Ys games are also on sale.

Dave3

Neo Member
I also missed out on the code. For some reason I don't get any promo emails even though I have the box checked to receive them. If I had gotten one I would have grabbed The Nonary Games. :(

Mrbob

If someone is sharing I'll take a code so I can buy horizon. Wasn't going to buy it until I finish Zelda but for 20% off I can get it earlier.

Sony never sends me coupons and I've been on PSN nearly a decade.

Mrbob

Turbo Killer was generous enough to send me a code so I don't need one anymore so thank you. Bought Horizon.

Anyone have a Salt and Sanctuary code they would look to trade for a 20% off coupon?

I have a 20% off code, but it kinda seems to be a waste for me to use it on an $18 game.

Just PM me if interested

CREMSteve

Last desperate attempt to beg for a code. If anyone would be so kind.

Sony normally sends me these, not sure why I got shafted this time. :(

SpecX

Sorry to beg, was hoping Sony would have given me one by now. Looking to pickup Horizon and Kingdom Hearts at a discount. Please and thanks in advance.

Tizoc

Here ya go lasses and lads, this code should still be usable.
First come, first serve! Redeem it quick as it is the last day :X

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
20% off US PSN purchases code -- MB-2D8BD706D238D833 - Taken by Liquid-Swords

Hey folks, I'm US-based and have ultimately decided I will not be using my 20% off code.

I'll be monitoring GAF for maybe the next 30 minutes or so, first to shoot me a PM asking will get the code in response -- I'll edit post after it's sent out, too.

EDIT: it's gone

Top Bottom