• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

zewone

I guess this doesn't work on preorders for whatever reason.

I really wanted to get Destiny 2 with this. Too bad.

Turns out I have a code, but it looks like it might have expired already? if it still works I'll pm it to the first person to quote me.

Edit: Taken by UpperCaseN

I ended up trading in my physical copies of Mafia 3, Assassins Creed Ezio Collection, and Watch Dogs 2 into gamestop - slight weekend trade bump plus 30% bonus if you are PUR Pro and buy Kingdom Heart 1.5 - bought $50 + 25 PSN cards with the trade credit, and re bought the 3 games digitally with my 20% coupon. I'm 30-50% into each of them but I like to play a few hours a month and its nice doing it without the disc now.

Toki767

I will give my code to the person who plans to get the highest discount possible.

It would seem like a waste giving a code to someone who's going to use it for like $4 off a $20 game.

I will give my code to the person who plans to get the highest discount possible.

It would seem like a waste giving a code to someone who's going to use it for like $4 off a $20 game.

I was planning on buying the hatsune miku future tone packs/season pass(I think a second one came out recently-although i'd have to double check that)

not sure on the total amount on that

Owzers

I was going to use my code to save $2 on re6, but if someone who wants to spend a lot more wants it, quote me, quote me if you dare. I'm in the US if it's US only, who knows. Expires tonight :0

Resident evilllll 6...

Rew

I was going to use my code to save $2 on re6, but if someone who wants to spend a lot more wants it, quote me, quote me if you dare. I'm in the US if it's US only, who knows. Expires tonight :0

Resident evilllll 6...

Ill use it!

Triz

Resident evilllll 6...

me? I want to get The Glory that is Persona 5

Rew

That's weird, not sure why I can't get a private message. I was going to get Resident Evil 6, but in the Resident Evil Super Bundle deal. =b

Ah just checked I had private messages turned off for some reason. Should work now if it's still up for grabs Owzers.

t_wilson01

Resident evilllll 6...
If the code is still available, I'd love to have it! I'm planning on purchasing gold currency ($99.99) for World of Tanks.

If anyone still has an extra I'd love to pick up MLB The Show, but give it to that yakuza 0 guy first! I want that game to get all the sales it can.

Edit: nvm: I think he's the one who edited his post saying he got one already.

NHale

If anyone still has an extra I'd love to pick up MLB The Show, but give it to that yakuza 0 guy first! I want that game to get all the sales it can.

Edit: nvm: I think he's the one who edited his post saying he got one already.

Check your PM. Funny enough it was me that sent him a code to buy Yakuza. "Someone sent me a code". That hurts Mubbed.

Owzers

That's weird, not sure why I can't get a private message. I was going to get Resident Evil 6, but in the Resident Evil Super Bundle deal. =b

Ah just checked I had private messages turned off for some reason. Should work now if it's still up for grabs Owzers.

the option to send you a private message appears but when i click it it says you don't accept private messages.

You're doomed.

Mubbed

Check your PM. Funny enough it was me that sent him a code to buy Yakuza. "Someone sent me a code". That hurts Mubbed.
I wasn't sure if you wished to remain unnamed or not when the PM was sent.

Let the record show that you are a hero.

t_wilson01

I refreshed for a bit and it worked, code sent.

Sorry t_wilson but it's gone. But was it a mistake? Who knows...

Well, it was worth a try. In any case, thanks for sharing.

If someone has a code to spare, I'd would very much appreciate it.

When I wanted a 20% off PSN purchases code, I never received their e-newsletters. Now that I don't need one or can't find what to buy, surprise surprise...

...so have at it, folks.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355236.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
20% off code (PSN) -- MB-577CA563B4F7A9A5 - Taken by Circle Jerk. 6 entrants total.

t1491004866z1.png

Top Bottom