• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick-Fil-A: No hard Feelings, But We Hate Gays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
krypt0nian said:
Did we really need further proof Texas is a shithole?
Ah, another random internet guy jealous of the awesomeness of Texas.

Let me guess, you live in Ohio or Illinois or something.

Enron

Banned
krypt0nian said:
Did we really need further proof Texas is a shithole?

I currently do not live in Texas. But Texas is awesome, at least far more awesome than you. But not quite as awesome as a spicy chicken sandwhich combo, with a half-and-half sweet tea.

Flynn

I wonder how many companies make these kinds of contributions. I bet its not just a Chick Fil A who supports these shitty causes. /rationalizing

Enron said:
I currently do not live in Texas. But Texas is awesome, at least far more awesome than you. But not quite as awesome as a spicy chicken sandwhich combo, with a half-and-half sweet tea.

Apparently Texas clears its bowels now and then. The state is an embarrassment.

daw840

Enron said:

Hey now, Krypt is way cooler than you'll ever be. At least, until you buy a over-priced-oil-leaking-maintenance-nightmare-Harley-Davidson

Teh Hamburglar said:
Gays shouldn't be eating that nasty fast food. Chicken breast (grilled), rice, salad and steamed asparagus after your hour at the gym. Everyday.

Asparagus affects the smell of urine, and to a lesser extent, semen. It gives them both a sulphurous smell.
Asparagus has sulphur containing products that break down and cause the distinctive smell. To name a few of these chemically ; S-methylthioacrylate and a methanethiol product; S-methyl-3-(methylthio)thiopropionate.
Methanethiol is what causes the foul smell in rotton eggs.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_asparagus_affect_semen#ixzz1HNHk0Jcl

Fuck that noise. I wan't mine 'ish to smell like fried chicken and waffle fries.

daw840 said:
Hey now, Krypt is way cooler than you'll ever be. At least, until you buy a over-priced-oil-leaking-maintenance-nightmare-Harley-Davidson

My beautiful bike is air tight, mang! Last year of the EVO engine and spotless!

RisingZan

Neo Member
Flynn said:
I wonder how many companies make these kinds of contributions. I bet its not just a Chick Fil A who supports these shitty causes. /rationalizing

On a fast food front, I'm pretty sure Carl's Jr. (west coast burger chain for folks that don't know) is there too. They may have scaled back in the last few years but the chain's founder and namesake made plenty of anti-gay and anti-abortion contributions when he was alive. Including a million dollar contribution to Prop 6 in 1978, which was a dick move no matter how you look at it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_6_(November_1978)

The More You Know, etc.

daw840

krypt0nian said:
My beautiful bike is air tight, mang! Last year of the EVO engine and spotless!
HA!

Give it some time!

Just giving you shit man, my buddies all ride Harleys and I am forced to constantly give them shit!

mavs

Flynn said:

Shitty causes like factory farming and the nutritional poisoning of this country?

Flynn

mavs said:
Shitty causes like factory farming and the nutritional poisoning of this country?

In that case I'll just go outside and gnaw on grass because I pretty much can't buy anything from anybody.

Teh Hamburglar said:
I love my semen with a sulphurous aroma.

That takes your dedication to a whole new level. Rare is it to be able to see and smell ones efforts. Having sexy-time with you must be a physical and odoriferous adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom