• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Nice to see Chris Brown getting in some hits on Rihanna. Err, with! I meant with Rihanna!

I still stand bewildered how this guy became famous. Dancing? We have Usher for that I think. One dancer is more than enough.

flUsher left the building when his ass got stiff. There is only one rn and its Chris

I agree with Kyon in the sense that our opinions do not matter anymore. People can be upset with her if they want but to openly go on bashing her/them for this is kinda sad - these are grown adults, we aren't the authors of their life stories

When have our opinions ever mattered? I love the people who come in making fun of those who bash Chris Brown by calling them childish and other names. I'm glad you're so much more grown up.

Kyon

Banned
I stanned for Usher until his most recent music. I was so there for Hey Daddy and There goes my Baby.

Love in this Club is a classic.

Got 0 complaints here the classics are air tight.
wyE2W.gif
wyE2W.gif
wyE2W.gif
wyE2W.gif
wyE2W.gif

INPAQ

Neo Member
flUsher left the building when his ass got stiff. There is only one rn and its Chris

I stanned for Usher until his most recent music. I was so there for Hey Daddy and There goes my Baby.

So I'm assuming you kids were on time out when Mr. Raymond dropped this hottness last week..

USHER - CLIMAX (Produced By: Diplo)

One of the best R&B tracks so far this year, pay homage.

(Oh, and LoveInThisClub was some garbage).

FreeMufasa

Yep. Amazing tune but everything after was crap. Justin won in the end.

Confessions vs Justified, i'd give it to Usher but both albums are amazing.

Justin hit back hard with FutureSex, sexy back was such an amazing debut single followed by a great album. Then Usher with Love in this Club, I thought he'd win again but most of the album was ass. Justin won round 2 by a landslide.

Kyon

Banned
So I'm assuming you kids were on time out when Mr. Raymond dropped this hottness last week..

USHER - CLIMAX (Produced By: Diplo)

One of the best R&B tracks so far this year, pay homage.

(Oh, and LoveInThisClub was some garbage).

OMG forgot to mention this! yes this track slays LAWD!

EDIT: ON Topic: cant stop dancing to Turn Up The Music and Cake. The TUTM video is hot. Cant wait for the Birthday Cake video Link for the TUTM Video: This was crazyyyy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQWG8BVeryU&ob=av2e

tumblr_lzoag1RiAK1qbawiao1_500.gif

tumblr_lzk8effm9E1qcj6m2o1_r1_400.gif

^ Yes, the video sequences in that video are absolutely outstanding. It's objective truth. If you can't appreciate the skill on display there, you're letting emotions override your objectivity. Though I can understand if you don't want to be objective about this clearly flawed young man.

Chris' singing is medicore at best...but his dancing skills are a world above everyone else in the game.

BEST SHIT I'VE SEEN IN A LOOOOONG TIME

Kyon

Banned
^ Yes, the video sequences in that video are absolutely outstanding. It's objective truth. If you can't appreciate the skill on display there, you're letting emotions override your objectivity. Though I can understand if you don't want to be objective about this clearly flawed young man.

Chris' singing is medicore at best...but his dancing skills are a world above everyone else in the game.

BEST SHIT I'VE SEEN IN A LOOOOONG TIME

0jGeZ.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
It just occurred to me, but do you think Rihanna is getting cozy again with Chris because they both secretly know that she went off the deep-end herself and kind of inciting Chris to do what he did?

Not at all justifying his actions in the slightest, but in a world where Rihanna was the one who pushed him over the edge and they both know it...it makes sense to me that they are getting back to speaking terms.

I didn't follow the story so I have no idea if this is already known or what.

PhatSaqs

Banned
It just occurred to me, but do you think Rihanna is getting cozy again with Chris because they both secretly know that she went off the deep-end herself and kind of inciting Chris to do what he did?
lmao. Outside of setting him up to get raped by a gang of dudes....I wonder what she could have done? Inquiring minds.....

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I still remember my first shade and wig snatching experience.

The Christina Auguliara thread? Gurl that was yesterday.

RubxQub said:
Not at all justifying his actions in the slightest, but in a world where Rihanna was the one who pushed him over the edge and they both know it...it makes sense to me that they are getting back to speaking terms.

Please, enlighten the class on what she "did" to "deserve that beating."

Chris Brown should be in jail for an attempted murder. I can't support Rihanna any more, this is a stupid move. Remember Brown going crazy at the news station? this dude clearly has anger issues. If Rihanna is back with him he'll probably beat her again.

Chris Brown should be in jail for an attempted murder. I can't support Rihanna any more, this is a stupid move. Remember Brown going crazy at the news station? this dude clearly has anger issues. If Rihanna is back with him he'll probably beat her again.

I think he's a douchebag, but attempted murder? Come on... well, now that I think about it, he did basically tell her he was going to kill her, if the police report is to be believed. That doesn't help his case.

The question is, will you guys be surprised when it happens again?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I think he's a douchebag, but attempted murder? Come on... well, now that I think about it, he did basically tell her he was going to kill her, if the police report is to be believed. That doesn't help his case.

The question is, will you guys be surprised when it happens again?

nope. not in the slightest.

IceCold

I think this image describes the situation perfectly:

F5Izg.jpg

Be humble you douchebag. You're lucky to still have a career.

I'm posting this again.

Do you stans see the difference? It's ok if you still enjoy his music but at least admit that he's a scumbag.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Do you stans see the difference? It's ok if you still enjoy his music but at least admit that he's a scumbag.

I love Kyon, but gurrrrrrl: You need to admit he really is a scumbag.

I never talked about what i think he is or not. LOL Again im mostly here for the man and the music.

You don't think the fact he's a scumbag is important to your opinion of the man?

That makes zero sense if that's what you're saying.

Again I think people just want to know that you're not one of those crazy people willing to forgive a scumbag violent woman beater cause he makes some tracks you like and can dance.

Kyon

Banned
You don't think the fact he's a scumbag is important to your opinion of the man?

That makes zero sense if that's what you're saying.

Again I think people just want to know that you're not one of those crazy people willing to forgive a scumbag violent woman beater cause he makes some tracks you like and can dance.

since you probably didnt read my other posts. No i dont forgive(or forget) what he did, nor will anyone else. It will always be the elephant in the room But i have moved on, that doesnt mean forgiven, it means MOVED ON. Ive been a huge Chris Brown stan since the beginning but im not delusional and dont defend what he did. I just again moved on. There has to be that line you draw when you get to move on and get on with life. I'm certainly not gonna be stuck in the past.

Dude Abides

Banned
since you probably didnt read my other posts. No i dont forgive(or forget) what he did, nor will anyone else. It will always be the elephant in the room But i have moved on, that doesnt mean forgiven, it means MOVED ON. Ive been a huge Chris Brown stan since the beginning but im not delusional and dont defend what he did. I just again moved on. There has to be that line you draw when you get to move on and get on with life. I'm certainly not gonna be stuck in the past.

Get on with life? You act like this douche getting in trouble was a death in your family.

Kyon

Banned
Get on with life? You act like this douche getting in trouble was a death in your family.

um no. You got this wig confused with 90% of the other gurls in here boo. Ya'll can remain bothered its cool. Im gonn take a permanent seat and have some cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake over here @ RihForehead's table

tumblr_lzfasbGgzl1r1jgp0o1_400.gif

Mau ®

^^^^^^^^^ sis i cant with the backlash. She probably dont curr obviously by the way she's been acting.

Yes, she's been acting real insensitive imo
tumblr_lax9ui2i2T1qewmu6o1_.gif

She'll be on Jonathan Ross show tho and she goon have to talk that talk now
ny31.gif

Dude Abides

Banned
um no. You got this wig confused with 90% of the other gurls in here boo. Ya'll can remain bothered its cool. Im gonn take a permanent seat and have some cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake over here @ RihForehead's table.

Trying too hard.

So if MOVED ON doesn't mean forgive, or forget, what the fuck does it mean?

Surely the only way to MOVE ON is to either forget about his crazy violent behaviour, or to forgive his crazy violent behaviour.

I just don't see how anyone with a good amount of decency could put a persons look and music over their such violent, criminal, and downright disgusting behaviour.

You say you haven't forgiven him, but your actions indicate otherwise. Saying you have MOVED ON is just a way to deflect your true feelings and appease the rest of us who quite rightly think we shouldn't MOVE ON, or forgive or forget what he has done.

Part of that is cause his punishment most certainly didn't go anywhere near far enough, and the reason he still has a career and is still a massive douchebag is because of people like you. Sorry to put that so bluntly, but he should not have a career any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom