• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
You better stan the Bajan Queen!!!

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif
I was always a stan, I just loved shading that hoe lol Still did my part and bought all her shit. We ain't bothered. The rest of the pressed gurls can sit.
tumblr_lzgjonowmn1qzjidwo1_r1_500.gif

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
It just occurred to me, but do you think Rihanna is getting cozy again with Chris because they both secretly know that she went off the deep-end herself and kind of inciting Chris to do what he did?

Not at all justifying his actions in the slightest, but in a world where Rihanna was the one who pushed him over the edge and they both know it...it makes sense to me that they are getting back to speaking terms.

I didn't follow the story so I have no idea if this is already known or what.
That's fucked up, dude.

Even if Rihanna was in some way 'inciting' him, it wouldn't stop Chris Brown from being scum. What he did was stunningly horrible. No good person would have reacted in such a way, no matter what she did (assuming it's even her fault in some way, which is fucked up to begin with). It's possible that she feels some level of guilt and responsibility and wants to make amends, but that just makes her foolish. Never mind the psychology of the abused, a person in her position must have good advice being thrown at her from all directions that she's clearly chosen to ignore.

That's fucked up, dude.

Even if Rihanna was in some way 'inciting' him, it wouldn't stop Chris Brown from being scum. What he did was stunningly horrible. No good person would have reacted in such a way, no matter what she did (assuming it's even her fault in some way, which is fucked up to begin with). It's possible that she feels some level of guilt and responsibility and wants to make amends, but that just makes her foolish. Never mind the psychology of the abused, a person in her position must have good advice being thrown at her from all directions that she's clearly chosen to ignore.

This is true. You don't hit on women. But this is irrelevant because this all business....at the moment.

Translation:

"I was always a super-fan of Rihanna's. I just loved making fun of her, haha. Still, I did my part and bought all of her music. We true fans aren't bothered by this incident. The rest can go away and shut up."
if only there were viable career markets in stan translation.

Alucrid

Banned
Translation:

"I was always a super-fan of Rihanna's. I just loved making fun of her, haha. Still, I did my part and bought all of her music. We true fans aren't bothered by this incident. The rest can go away and shut up."
I understand... Everything

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Navy sure is embarrassing, defending these two over some remix that any flop can put out when desperate for a #1, might as well be stanning for Perra since Rihfunded has taken desperation to a new level. Its ok guys, there is still time to get on the lifeboats afloat your sinking ship

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Navy sure is embarrassing, defending these two over some remix that any flop can put out when desperate for a #1, might as well be stanning for Perra since Rihfunded has taken desperation to a new level. Its ok guys, there is still time to get on the lifeboats afloat your sinking ship

http://i.minus.com/iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]This post is rich coming from a Gaga stan.

The #Navy remains unbothered.

Kyon

Banned

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif
All that sis and you STILL poppin your pussy to the remixes. icu sis LAWD I can't
5gBJ0.gif
ily<333

*looks at the last few pages*

cot-damn, no other group on this board makes it's presence known in a thread like pop-gaf does; When they arrive in a thread, you'll KNOW it.

Mau ®

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

The remixes were given away for free by Rih and Chris tho. No plans to take them to itunes. So obviously the chances for them to go #1 are non-existant. You did try tho.

You can remain pressed, along with all the little cutters praying her career goes downE. No such thing goon happen and you will deal.

tumblr_li5afhmdcD1qewmu6o1_500.gif

DarkKyo

since you probably didnt read my other posts. No i dont forgive(or forget) what he did, nor will anyone else. It will always be the elephant in the room But i have moved on, that doesnt mean forgiven, it means MOVED ON. Ive been a huge Chris Brown stan since the beginning but im not delusional and dont defend what he did. I just again moved on. There has to be that line you draw when you get to move on and get on with life. I'm certainly not gonna be stuck in the past.

It would be one thing if you moved on after he moved on from being a piece of shit. But nope, he's still a giant turd even though you're over him being a violent cave monkey.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
damn, this thread did a face turn from last night. i have no idea what the hells going on now.

It would be one thing if you moved on after he moved on from being a piece of shit. But nope, he's still a giant turd even though you're over him being a violent cave monkey.

what the hell is a cave monkey?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This post is rich coming from a Gaga stan.

The #Navy remains unbothered.
There is no substance in this post much like Rihfunds discography
The remixes were given away for free by Rih and Chris tho. No plans to take them to itunes. So obviously the chances for them to go #1 are non-existant. You did try tho.

So she drove the ship into the iceberg intentionally? Just to prove how much of a thug she is while not considering her fans? So not desperate for a #1 but desperate for an image, thats even worse.
All that sis and you STILL poppin your pussy to the remixes. icu sis LAWD I can't
5gBJ0.gif
ily<333
I am always here for the music sis, just not the flops behind it
k1ZTzk4G_original.jpg

B-Dex

Don't worry I'm sure Rihfund can make a comeback like inthezone's fav, have a flop tour that relies on groupon and a latest single that no one cared about that even Robyn outsold.

5Bq5P.gif

ShdwDrake

Banned
There's poll about this on Billboard. I chose "I'd don't care about there personal lives just the music, and the music is hot!" (or something like that) and lo and behold its the most chosen answer.

Mau ®

Don't worry I'm sure Rihfund can make a comeback like inthezone's fav, have a flop tour that relies on groupon and a latest single that no one cared about that even Robyn outsold.

5Bq5P.gif

Rihfund dont need to make a comeback.

She never leaves
rih3.gif

Kyon

Banned

5Bq5P.gif
LORDT. Plz don't put Rihanna and Tour Sales anywhere near eachother because Brit will slap that forehead dead silly kiiiiii. But nevertheless Rihanna is the subject here, the Rihanna Reign won't let up and the Navy remains #Unbothered
5Bq5P.gif

also I'm dead @ Robyn tho

Mau ®

Actually, LOUD tour did better than the FFT by about 20M more.

And was the biggest female tour of the year. You did try tho.

Poor Marius_, his fave peaked so fast he didnt have time to really enjoy it. Ch...

Pand

I'm pretty sure I don't have a clue what's going on here.

This whole stanning business, is it a teen thing? A gay subculture? A social experiment?

The way some people talk in here, I'm pretty sure Chris Brown could work his way through life randomly raping puppies and a few breaths later people would say "oh well, we're over it, it's all in the past".

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
CHEEZMO™;35348874 said:
Assuming it's not all a joke, I'd go with an "idiot thing".

Cheezmo you always show your pressed self in every single one of these threads, let it go sis . Take a seat and have some cake

ibcZ2maCROYmOZ.gif

Koodo

Banned
The crew of the Costa Concordia is feeling very confident even though Rihanus has failed to find another hit in a hopeless place. You Da One and Talk That Talk are flopping harder than Iceland and Rihanus is only on the second and third cut of her album.

A mess.
gaga30.gif

She will have to rely on Gwyneth Paltrow's penis or a Degrassi reject to maybe crawl back to the Top 10 this year, but she will be relegated to a featuring artist. Thank lordt Titanic is coming back this April to teach some lessons, I almost fear her flan eaters will end up drowning to the depths of the ocean and bump into Ciara.

Maybe Rihanus can be a fifth judge on The Voice.
brit18.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm pretty sure I don't have a clue what's going on here.

This whole stanning business, is it a teen thing? A gay subculture? A social experiment?

The way some people talk in here, I'm pretty sure Chris Brown could work his way through life randomly raping puppies and a few breaths later people would say "oh well, we're over it, it's all in the past".
Not that hard to understand.

Gaming side has fanboys
Sports GAF has superfans of their favorite teams
POP GAF has stans

The terminology used in the different sections are different, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom