• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Turn Up The Music(Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galang

Banned
Translation:

"Sorry, but who is this? I can't believe so many people are trying to grab publicity off of this incident. I refuse to give these 'Nobodys' attention, especially those that Chris has already effectively dealt with and shamed on Twitter."

Haha okay thanks, that makes sense.....

i think chris brown is a shitty dude, but thats still my jam. people have been disassociating art from artist since racist, homophobic, mysogynist ass ezra pound.

Davey Cakes

When was the last time any of your pop gerl faves had as big a hit as We Found Love...oh, never? I thought so
brit18.gif

In the end, We Found Love smashed harder than any GaGa single has ever had. It aint Rih's fault the other singles just couldnt smash while WFL was still slaying at #1 everywhere.
rih3.gif
Yeah yeah, keep on touting. We Found Love is horrible. The fact that it's #1 isn't a good thing; it means that stupidity reigns around the world.

WFL is the blandest dance pop song that I've ever heard. It's not even trying. It makes Calvin Harris look bad and makes Rihanna look like a sellout. I don't even like pop but I'll at least admit when something is decent. This is far from decent, it's just flat-out insulting.

Stans...supporting brain cell loss and decreasing standards, everywhere.

If Rihanna doesn't pull another Rated R out of her ass, she will soon have lost all integrity as a musical artist.

Translation:

"Sorry, but who is this? I can't believe so many people are trying to grab publicity off of this incident. I refuse to give these 'Nobodys' attention, especially those that Chris has already effectively dealt with and shamed on Twitter."
you've been slaying me in this thread ♥

I don't follow Wrestling as often as I used to (back in dat Attitude era), but still that CM Punk video was a great call-out.

It will never happen but I wish they fought (legitimately, not at a WWE event)....

Al-ibn Kermit

I'm glad no one in this thread has ever made a mistake in their entire life. Keep throwing those stones....
Do you have any reason to believe that YOU will ever make a "mistake" as bad as beating your partner up? There have always been limits to what crimes you will forgive an adult for and I don't see any reason to believe that his skill as an entertainer (of all the fucking things in the world) is what is going to make up for that previous "mistake".

And I was asking that as a serious question, do you believe that you will ever beat up your partner and do you expect to be forgiven for it?

Do you have any reason to believe that YOU will ever make a "mistake" as bad as beating your partner up? There have always been limits to what crimes you will forgive an adult for and I don't see any reason to believe that his skill as an entertainer (of all the fucking things in the world) is what is going to make up for that previous "mistake".

And I was asking that as a serious question, do you believe that you will ever beat up your partner and do you expect to be forgiven for it?

Obviously all will be forgiven as long as you can make a hit record. Or are cute.

Dude Abides

Banned
That Cake remix must have been thrown together to ride the Grammy pub. It sounds like one of them let their 10 year old cousin produce it.

G-Fex

Yikes, Wrasslegaf actually gets a shot at the mainstream and they're already being attacked by the Pop stans or whatever.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yikes, Wrasslegaf actually gets a shot at the mainstream and they're already being attacked by the Pop stans or whatever.

all this is gonna do is bring more attention on our group, which isnt a good thing.

Kusagari

Santino vs. Chris Brown at WM please.

By the way the only wrestler who matters has commented:

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@CMPunk amen you said it perfectly. f*** the chris brown he a piece of garbage no good motherf***er

G-Fex

Santino vs. Chris Brown at WM please.

By the way the only wrestler who matters has commented:

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@CMPunk amen you said it perfectly. f*** the chris brown he a piece of garbage no good motherf***er

fucking awesome, the Shiek has spoken

SmokyDave

Jesus christ I feel like I've wandered into the Smash Hits forum circa 1991.

I love that you lot take this stuff so seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom