• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Christie:"Trump made me order meatloaf"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

C41EzpVWAAE-t5s.jpg

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, joined Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

The Republican governor said while guest hosting a New York sports talk radio show Thursday that Trump pointed out the menu and told people to get whatever they want. Then he said he and Christie were going to have the meatloaf.

‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

The lady's face says it all about Christie's life the last 2 years.

ShOcKwAvE

I like the Boomer and Carton show but it has always bothered me that they love having Christie on the show. They play fantasy sports with him!

Saganator

Wish Chris would just spill the beans on Trump and what it's like to be around him, might win back some respect people had for him. His political career is over.

leakey

Christie started to protest, but then Donald told him that if he didn't like it he could go to McDonalds as long as he also picked Donald up some McDoubles sans-buns.

Do Better

That's a definite red flag. Chris should take note of Donald's controlling behavior before getting deeper into the relationship.

Kurdel

Banned
What does that have to do with what I am asking? I know he has more options I was just asking about meatloaf as a food, seems like people turn their nose up to it.

Exactly.

Dude has a job that comes with a free meal with unlimited choice and goes with meatloaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom