• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Christie:"Trump made me order meatloaf"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyzard

Banned
How's this news lol

He probably just likes the meatloaf and wanted the other guy to try it too.

Probably likes him, I mean... right? I do something similar with my friends.

ruxtpin

Banned
Trump is like that shitty uncle you never want to see, but when you do he orders food that you don't want then proceeds to ramble incoherently about people playing loud rap music in their cars and conspiracy theories. Harmless enough alone, but then you wake up and realize this dusty twat has access to nukes.

How's this news lol

He probably just likes the meatloaf and wanted the other guy to try it too.

Probably likes him, I mean... right? I do something similar with my friends.

You tell your friends to get what they want and then actually force them to eat what you want? That's weird as fuck man. Trump did it as a power play.

LMAO! What a pathetic little bitch he is. Trumps very own Reek.
ZTQTS0f.gif

ruxtpin

Banned
You tell your friends to get what they want and then actually force them to eat what you want? That's weird as fuck man. Trump did it as a power play.

haha - I just remembered there's an episode of Always Sunny where Dennis does this for Charlie, Mac, and Schmitty.

Glix

Seems like something you do to friends. Order the same thing because you think he'll like it.

Yes. I often order for my friends when we go out to dinner.

Oh. I actually have NEVER done that. But in America, traditionally men would order for women when they went out. (for clarity, I mean more like, back in the day, where trump wants to return us to. Less so now, but I know dudes who still do it)

Def a move by Trump to remind Chris he's a bitch.

Wag

Seems like something you do to friends. Order the same thing because you think he'll like it.

Really? My friends eat whatever they want.

What? You don't like seafood? I'm having the shrimp, so you'll have the fucking shrimp and you'll like it.

BaasRed

Banned

Oh. I actually have NEVER done that. But in America, traditionally men would order for women when they went out. (for clarity, I mean more like, back in the day, where trump wants to return us to. Less so now, but I know dudes who still do it)

I think you're reading too much into it. Seems harmless tbh.

Oxn

Are you an american? Cause you don't know what you are talking about.

I never seen or heard anything like this in the modern time in america.

Maybe the deep south?

Glix

I think you're reading too much into it. Seems harmless tbh.

Sure. In the grand scheme of things it is harmless. Hell even if it wasn't, that would be okay, I'm not what you would call a fan of Chris Christie.

That being said I'm certainly not reading too much into it. Look at how this man acts. Look at how he disrespects even the people who work for him, frequently. Look at how he shakes hands. He has to show/assert his alpha dominance constantly. Its part of the reason the alt righters worship him the way they do. He's no cuck.

Glix

Are you an american? Cause you don't know what you are talking about.

I never seen or heard anything like this in the modern time in america.

Maybe the deep south?

I live in New York. I was a waiter for over a decade. If you have never heard of a man going on a date with a woman and ordering for her.... I'm not really sure what to tell you its a common thing

You not only see it in real life, but in movies, tv shows, etc.

And back in the day when women were "homemakers" and men were "worldly" it would happen often.

My father ordered for both he and my mother for a number of years as she was poor and sheltered when they met.

You've never seen a dude order for a woman? Or a husband order for a wife? Really??? To the point where my post was out of left field and alien????

BaasRed

Banned
Sure. In the grand scheme of things it is harmless. Hell even if it wasn't, that would be okay, I'm not what you would call a fan of Chris Christie.

That being said I'm certainly not reading too much into it. Look at how this man acts. Look at how he disrespects even the people who work for him, frequently. Look at how he shakes hands. He has to show/assert his alpha dominance constantly. Its part of the reason the alt righters worship him the way they do. He's no cuck.
Yeah he's weird with those hand shakes and all, but it I just see that as him being an old man. Him disrespecting his subordinates shows he thinks too little of them. After all, no one rules alone.

Skyzard

Banned

Like if we go somewhere I've been a few times and they're new, I'll tell them to get so and so.

If they say no I hate that, I'm not going to force it down their throats. Did Chris object?

Glix

Like if we go somewhere I've been a few times and they're new, I'll tell them to get so and so.

If they say no I hate that, I'm not going to force it down their throats. Did Chris object?

We are talking about someone telling the waiter what someone else is having.

OF COURSE people discuss and recommend BEFORE the waiter comes over especially if one party has more experience. That is totally different.

Oxn

I live in New York. I was a waiter for over a decade. If you have never heard of a man going on a date with a woman and ordering for her.... I'm not really sure what to tell you its a common thing

You not only see it in real life, but in movies, tv shows, etc.

And back in the day when women were "homemakers" and men were "worldly" it would happen often.

My father ordered for both he and my mother for a number of years as she was poor and sheltered when they met.

You've never seen a dude order for a woman? Or a husband order for a wife? Really??? To the point where my post was out of left field and alien????

I think you are mistaken in many cases.

Many times ive had people actually put in the order for me, but it was because it was discussed before hand what we were having.

For example a group of 4 friends go out, and they talk about what they want but when the waiter comes over just one person speaks up for everyone. That is very common.

And im sure your scenario is common back in the days when you were i child. I just never seen it in the past 10-15 years.

Skyzard

Banned
We are talking about someone telling the waiter what someone else is having.

OF COURSE people discuss and recommend BEFORE the waiter comes over especially if one party has more experience. That is totally different.

Ah right, fair enough. Trumps a class act all round.

Kensation

Transcript from the incident:

"Hey Christie, you look like you enjoy a good meatloaf, have the meatloaf."
"Well, I really don't..."
"He'll have the meatloaf, extra side of mashed potatoes, am I right? Haw haw!"
"Donald, I really just want a salad, I..."
"Come on, have the meatloaf....,have the meatloaf, have the meatloaf, he's gonna have the meatloaf *unintelligible*, have the meatloaf.... *semi-agreessive cheek pat* have the meatloaf."
"Oh....OK....M.. Meatloaf please...."
"CHRISTIE LOVES THE MEATLOAF, AM I RIGHT EVERYBODY?!? LOOK AT THIS GUY! GET SOME CAKE OUT HERE TOO!"
*Nervous laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom