• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems to have changed colour from the last time I saw her.

It looks like one of those palette swaps in Street Fighter when you press a different button and Blanka turns Orange.

Just remember not too long ago:

ibuKqpkhDS4xZK.gif

Switters

Better looking than the Thundercat faced Kardashian. Also, Christina has what some would consider a talent. Does KK? Nawp.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
This was on set for a new music video, hence the dress, wig, heels, and baseball bat.

The Voice starts up again in what...a week? Two? I'm sure we'll see more hot Christina then, so just keep playing that orange dress GIF.

botty

Banned
This is pretty much the same thread that was posted already. Although, I guess we needed another thread specifically to make fun of her weight. Because that is what we do.
b80efe23.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is pretty much the same thread that was posted already. Although, I guess we needed another thread specifically to make fun of her weight. Because that is what we do.
b80efe23.gif
Not many people in here seem to be making fun of her weight. I'm being serious here. Yeah shes bigger than she used to be but she carries the weight pretty well IMO.

sonitii

She looks too thick now. Definitely prefer the Dirrty Christina. Might have even fapped to that music video once or twice.

strobogo

Banned
I've always preferred thicker Christina. A few of those aren't the most flattering pictures, but she looks better when she's got some meat on her. She was too skinny during the Dirrrty days.

botty

Banned
Not many people in here seem to be making fun of her weight. I'm being serious here. Yeah shes bigger than she used to be but she carries the weight pretty well IMO.

How can you say you're being "serious" after that opening statement?

knitoe

I don't understand why any celebs can't stay in shape. They have access to personal trainers, cooks, surgeon, dietition and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom