• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cities: Skylines |OT| Not Related to Cities XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a computer within the last few years, yup.

I get told this ):
GczPXLz.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
So far, I'm not really noticing that large of an impact on rush hour traffic relative to the night/day cycle.

SimCity's day/night traffic fluctuations was much more noticeable, but that's probably due to SimCity's worker/shopper mechanics being so much more explicit.

edit: lol this isn't the after dark thread

Anyone hit with performance hits after patch? My game is sluggish now. I have a 4970k 4,6 Ghz. Game is grinding to a halt. I wonder if its all the light effects?

Lexxism

It's probably a broken mod that causing you a problem. Better check the mod if it is working. I had the same problem and I deleted all the mod and install a new one.

spiritfox

If it still happens after you disable all the mods, then yes, it's a mod. Do you have Traffic++? They added more advanced route calculations so that might cause some slowdown.

Interesting. Will do.

To be fair though, Im breaking the game. I'm playing with unlimited money on a 24x24 so I have a massive land mass.

The night-time is a game changer. All those lights. wow.

But I will try and disable mods. thanks guys!

EDIT:

Fixed it. Had like 40 mods, many that hadnt been updated for 6+ months. had things like night mods, sunshafts, lightglow, ambient colission. removed everything, now it runs like 100 fps or something<3

After laying a road the game automatically thinks that I'm going to lay another road, is there a back button so that when I move the cursor I'm not drawing another road? I get round it by selecting the zoning tool but it's very irritating.

spiritfox

After laying a road the game automatically thinks that I'm going to lay another road, is there a back button so that when I move the cursor I'm not drawing another road? I get round it by selecting the zoning tool but it's very irritating.

Just press Esc. I think right click works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom