• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cities: Skylines - Snowfall |OT| We Build This City on Mods and Poo

spiritfox

Have the expansions improved the mass transit in the game? Even simple things like not having to build all metros on the same level... I fucking love the Cities in Motion games and while I'm not expecting that level of depth (though they honestly should just port as much of that shit over as possible), I'm curious to see if it's improved at all, especially compared to the ridiculously fun traffic aspect of the game.

Metro tunnels were patched to be able to be raised and lowered now, but stations are still stuck on the default level. There's the trams with Snowfall and bus lanes with After Dark, which gives you more choices, but doesn't really revolutionize anything.

I would love the tools from CiM2, but CO wants to keep things simple and remove all the cool stuff.

TVexperto

So how different is the game now? I bought and played the game when it was released and played it for a whole week when I was on vacation and now I want to play it again, so there are 2 expansions, but I read that free patches added a lot of new stuff as well, is the game better / different now than vanilla?

Ranger X

So how different is the game now? I bought and played the game when it was released and played it for a whole week when I was on vacation and now I want to play it again, so there are 2 expansions, but I read that free patches added a lot of new stuff as well, is the game better / different now than vanilla?

Its in overall much better than vanilla.

Lexxism

Method not found: 'NetSegment.GetLeftAndRightLanes'. [System.MissingMethodException]

Details:
No details
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'NetSegment.GetLeftAndRightLanes'.
at TrafficManager.CustomPathFind.PathFindImplementation (UInt32 unit, .PathUnit& data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at TrafficManager.CustomPathFind.PathFindThread () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm currently getting this error. I can't figure it out what error is this as I can't find it. Is there someone with the same error?

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I'm currently getting this error. I can't figure it out what error is this as I can't find it. Is there someone with the same error?
I did and I have no idea what mod it is because the mod error reporting system is shit.

I gave up even trying to play until all my mods are updated because I can't figure out which one it is even when I cut down on how many I use.

TBiddy

I fired up Skylines the other day, and apparantly there has been an update that broke a few mods and/or assets I was using.

The city I've spent countless hours on was in ruins, at least, since some of the central buildings I had (infrastructure and the like) were gone... which took a while to notice. :<

Ranger X

I fired up Skylines the other day, and apparantly there has been an update that broke a few mods and/or assets I was using.

The city I've spent countless hours on was in ruins, at least, since some of the central buildings I had (infrastructure and the like) were gone... which took a while to notice. :<

Well, that's the kind of things you have to expect when you decide to not play vanilla

Lexxism

I did and I have no idea what mod it is because the mod error reporting system is shit.

I gave up even trying to play until all my mods are updated because I can't figure out which one it is even when I cut down on how many I use.
I tried a few things. Based on what I read, this mode Traffic++ was the one causing the problem. I removed the mod and it's still causing the same error. What I did is I installed this new version called Traffic++ v2 and the error was gone. Maybe this will help fix your problem.

Are you guys using the Isolated Failures mod? Maybe it'll help in identifying what's not working.
It didn't work for me.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I tried a few things. Based on what I read, this mode Traffic++ was the one causing the problem. I removed the mod and it's still causing the same error. What I did is I installed this new version called Traffic++ v2 and the error was gone. Maybe this will help fix your problem.
Nope. While it fixed one error, I get another from another mod and it doesn't tell me which one it is either.

How can it not at least show a trace listing the files the errors are in so we can get some idea of what mod is causing the problem?

BlackJace

Made a neat little college campus today
q3trjfL.jpg

Bonus cool rainy dusk shot

spiritfox

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news/Cities-Anniversary/

STOCKHOLM &#8211; Mar. 10, 2016 &#8212; Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games that&#8217;s run an effective residential campaign, today announced that Cities: Skylines, the award-winning city-building game by Colossal Order, has now sold over two million copies worldwide. Released to critical acclaim one year ago on March 10, 2015, Cities: Skylines has rapidly built a community of over two million players across Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs, setting records at Paradox Interactive for the publisher&#8217;s fastest-selling title in company history. To celebrate the game&#8217;s one-year anniversary and outstanding success, Paradox will release a free content update for Cities: Skylines later this month, adding new features to the game for all current and future players.

See how the community has built up Cities: Skylines in this anniversary video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjyaaMHe09s

&#8220;Our team is floored by the response players have had to Cities: Skylines and by the level of success the game has achieved in such a short time,&#8221; said Mariina Hallikainen, CEO of Colossal Order. &#8220;We knew that trying to create a city-building game with such a small team was an ambitious project, but we&#8217;d been working towards that goal ever since the first Cities in Motion title, and we knew, if given the chance, that we could make it happen. A year ago, we achieved that goal, and the results have been nothing short of incredible. We&#8217;ve got so much more in store for all two million of our players, and I want to thank each and every one of them.&#8221;

&#8220;The remarkable thing about our fans for Cities: Skylines isn&#8217;t just their number, but how active they are in keeping the game growing and changing,&#8221; said Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive. &#8220;Giving the modding community the keys to our cities has resulted in so much passion and creativity. As of this month there are over 76,000 pieces of mod content on Steam Workshop for Cities: Skylines, from custom buildings to new road designs and beyond. Together with Colossal Order we intend to keep supporting this game and our players with more updates and content of our own for a long time.&#8221;

Later this month, Cities: Skylines will receive a free content update which will add new features and options for ambitious player-mayors. Players should be formally informed that they can perform mild terraforming on their cities&#8217; formations, to reform former landforms into malformed formats. Canals and quays will also be available for construction, so that Paradox can officially say they have handed over the quays to the city.

In addition, Colossal Order will celebrate the game&#8217;s anniversary with a party in their own scenic city of Tampere, Finland, the proud home of Chirpy. One lucky player will be invited to join the festivities, winning a trip to Finland, a tour of the Colossal Order office, attendance to the anniversary party, and more. Fans can enter at http://colossalorder.fi/ChirpyContest/ by submitting their best Chirper-related art, poetry, song, game mod, or anything else they are inspired to create. Full details and rules of the contest are available at the above link.

Canals! Wonder how they're doing it.

Made a neat little college campus today

Bonus cool rainy dusk shot

Cool campus. But I wouldn't want to live so near a radio telescope.

Terraforming + quais and canals.

Can't wait !!!

Just the only thing more I needed to recreate my hometown. You could do something similar with the vanilla game, but it was hard and didnt look that good. Thankfully this will resolve that problem.

I reallly hope we can make dry canals with straight walls.

Lexxism

Is there a way to remove the "new building" pop-out? Or is there any mod to remove it? It's pretty damn annoying that it keeps on notifying me about it

Ranger X

Anybody is having more problems with saving lately?

I always turned off auto-save and it was working fantastic before. Now since snowfall, almost everytime I save, new file or not, the game hangs and the game doesn't save. It reloads the last good save. This is the kind of unnacceptable bug that really freaking turns me off.

spiritfox

Is there a way to remove the "new building" pop-out? Or is there any mod to remove it? It's pretty damn annoying that it keeps on notifying me about it

There is an option to disable in-game guide popups in the options.

Anybody is having more problems with saving lately?

I always turned off auto-save and it was working fantastic before. Now since snowfall, almost everytime I save, new file or not, the game hangs and the game doesn't save. It reloads the last good save. This is the kind of unnacceptable bug that really freaking turns me off.

My game does hang for a bit the first time it saves in a session, but it always saves successfully afterwards. Did you try verifying the game data on Steam?

Ranger X

Thanks, there was nothing found but oh well, as much as I hate auto-save I will try and use it to see if its better that way

jtb

Banned
Getting back into this game... man... I love the base game, but damn I wish they spent the past year developing new functionality -- really fleshing out and rebalancing the base game more (and I understand the rebalancing part is probably exactly why they haven't yet) instead of just adding largely cosmetic shit. Modders are going to be happy adding new assets to the game.

The tunnel update is fucking invaluable and wonderfully executed. Great update. Where's more of that?

I wish the game's population scaled better -- need to be able to create dense, vertical cities, with accurate population numbers to match. It's called Cities Skylines ffs lol, not Suburban Sprawl: Rise of the Brownstones. I don't need 1:1 agent modeling, obviously, but the household numbers need to scale way better than they currently do imo. Also mass transit needs a massive overhaul considering the game's core functionality all revolves around solving traffic problems (which is actually an ingenious solution to the way city builders make utility management incredibly dull).

Can't wait for Canals and Quays -- Quays especially should be a great addition to the game, if executed properly. Love building harbor cities.

--

Do any mods change traffic AI? These drivers are so bad at changing lanes D: Already have Traffic++ V2, but that seems to mainly be for modifying the roads themselves.

Also I fucking love Trams but that's literally the only thing I want from Snowfall... decisions, decisions.

RayStorm

I wish the game's population scaled better -- need to be able to create dense, vertical cities, with accurate population numbers to match. It's called Cities Skylines ffs lol, not Suburban Sprawl: Rise of the Brownstones. I don't need 1:1 agent modeling, obviously, but the household numbers need to scale way better than they currently do imo. Also mass transit needs a massive overhaul considering the game's core functionality all revolves around solving traffic problems (which is actually an ingenious solution to the way city builders make utility management incredibly dull).

I very much agree with you. The non-fitting population numbers to the visual representation is one of two reasons I actually would like to but absolutely can't get into playing. The other being the interface, or more specifically the controls. I need to zoom to where the cursor is and not just stupidly zoom to/from center of the screen. And I want to pan with my right mouse button.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Beautiful. All my cities end up being organically grown chaotic clusterfucks.

mine's organically grown too really. the secret imo is that you have to be not scared to bulldoze a couple of blocks to build a roundabout or highway junction if you need to. it started on the far side of the river (pearl hills) and has spread down and to the right over time.

the two roundabouts just above the highway, to the right of the centre, for instance, took me literally hours of trial and error to get right. i had to knock down about five blocks and completely redo the roads in that area to get the traffic from tailing back all the way down the big highway in the centre.

Do any mods change traffic AI? These drivers are so bad at changing lanes D: Already have Traffic++ V2, but that seems to mainly be for modifying the roads themselves.

Also I fucking love Trams but that's literally the only thing I want from Snowfall... decisions, decisions.

Traffic Manager: President Edition has been working out well for me. It improves traffic ai so they change lanes and don't stick in one lane. It also has timed traffic lights, stop/yield signs, and other cool stuff.

It works with Traffic++ v2 but if you're using both, the Traffic Manager AI is disabled and Traffic++'s AI is supposed to work but it didn't seem to work for me so I just disabled Traffic++ for now. If you had the old Traffic++, you can disable v2 as long as you have Network Extensions Project (which adds cool roads) installed.

spiritfox

CO word of the week #3

Last week it was cake and sparkling wine but this week it's all business here at Colossal Order. For Chirpy turning 1 year last Thursday Paradox announced an upcoming free update and I'm so happy I get to finally talk about it. I asked Cities: Skylines lead artist Janne to help me out with this one for some pro tips so read below what Landscaping is all about!

Modifying terrain ingame has never been part of the grand vision of Colossal Order. We clearly wanted to have editor features and the gameplay separated, so that the maps are made in the editor and the city built ingame. However there are cases when modifying the terrain makes sense while building the city. Therefore we have been working on tools that allow slight modification, or landscaping, to be added to the game: Shift, Level, Soften and Slope tool. All of these have three brush sizes and strengths available that allow small changes to the terrain. Just remember that the dirt is not simply added or removed like in the map editor, but will actually have to be moved from one place to another.

Janne wanted to share his experience with the landscaping tools:

&#8220;I've been playing the game and testing our new landscaping tools a lot lately and I think you can do really cool stuff with them. For me, it might be the biggest time consumer in the game to date. I've noticed some stuff along the way and I thought I should share some tips with you guys, just to make things a little bit smoother when you start shoveling that soil. Landscaping tools are great! You can do lots of stuff with these (but not without a cost you know). You also have to make sure you keep an eye on soil availability.

I've found it handy (and pretty cool too) to have a sort of mining area in some remote spot on the map, where I can get more soil if needed and dump the extra if it's causing me problems. That's how I don't get holes everywhere in the map if I suddenly need more soil to fill my shoreline or something like that. I usually create some gravel roads and maybe zone few ore industrial buildings around the mining area too to make it look prettier.&#8221;

HiresScreenshot%209.jpg

NightCity.png

On top of the landscaping tools to adjust the terrain in game the update will bring canals, quays and flood walls. The water structures will give more flexibility and options for forming different looking cities. The canals will make it possible to guide the water around the map and having the water intakes and outlets placed closer the city. There are some limitations to the canals, like the fixed width which has been chosen so that the water intake and outlet fit there, but is not too wide for the canals to flood easily. The depth can be build in three different levels and is upgradeable later on. The quays will make the shores look more neat and also make it easier to place the beach assets introduced in After Dark expansion. Water structures therefore have two purposes in the game: to allow more control over the water in the maps and making visually interesting choices for the city. I personally think this is one of the best features for Cities: Skylines, because what is more fun than to guide poop water around the city (and after a massive error in design having the flood walls is a benefit)!

Janne on the other hand is using the canals to avoid poop water:

&#8220;I use canals a lot to make sure my citizens are getting fresh water from their taps and the sewage water is going as far as it possibly can. I also like to reroute water and get myself in deep trouble. Like with quays, I use landscaping tools to level the terrain little bit in the areas where I want canal to be. It will take time to water find it's direction when you place canal so be patient. Three different canal depths will help you to get water level where you want it. In case of flooding, flood wall snaps charmingly right on the edge of canals and I sometimes also use water pumps to get rid of the overflowing water. When you are playing around with landscaping tools and canals, you might notice (the hard way) that water have to have a place to go. And I'm pretty sure the place where it goes is not the right one for the player. Luckily we have flood walls now, so your city doesn't go all Venice if you shovel the soil too much. With combination of landscaping tools and flood walls, you can make pretty cool wave breakers too.

You can create very nice and tidy shorelines with quays. You can place harbors and piers on quays and snap the road to be perfectly aligned with them. I've noticed I use landscaping tools a lot with quays. First I straighten and level the shoreline roughly, and only after it's relatively straight, I select quay and place it. If you have problem getting it exactly where you want, try to turn snapping off and see if that helps.

If you are landscaping with simulation paused, you might get &#8220;cannot build on water&#8221; message when placing quays. That's because you have moved the terrain, but water is still where it was before soil was moved. Just let the simulation run a bit so the water can settle in its new surroundings and you should be fine. After you've placed a quay you can again use landscaping tools to clean-up terrain if there's any visible problem areas.&#8221;

All the new tools are found under landscaping button in the main panel alongside paths, trees and rocks. The old decoration service will be called Parks and Plazas and will include only those. There's also a new infoview for the different terrain heights.

landscaping_tab.jpg

Wait, did I say ROCKS?! Let Janne explain:

&#8220;Map editor now has lots of terrain props. We've added all kinds of cool stuff from castle ruins to abandoned cars and fallen trees. There is some Stonehenge-type standing stones and pier ruins and then there's rocks. There's rocks that vary from quite small (car sized) to a bit larger boulders all the way to bedrock areas and large rock formations. Some of these you can paint with brush, some are placeable and then there's some that are created like roads. With all these different types of props, we've tried to create a good collection of assets that feeds the imagination of players and modders when they get their hands on the update. There's already lots of stuff in the workshop that I think will get converted to terrain props fairly quickly and new ones will follow for sure. Amount of items there is insane! I still hope that at some point, we have some time in our schedule when we can go trough our own wishlist and make some new great stuff such as ancient statues and ground covering vegetation for you guys to play with.

HiresScreenshot%202.jpg

Like mentioned before, there's three types of terrain props in the update: Props, buildings and net. All of them are mainly done to be used in map editor but the props and buildings are exposed in the asset editor too. In the game-side you only have rocks available. We wanted these terrain props to be something you discover in the game rather than being something you just &#8220;build&#8221;. You might suddenly find medieval castle that is blocking your new highway route and at that point, you have to make a decision to either bulldoze it and lose it forever or find a way to build your road around it. There might even be some weird ancient stone pillars standing in the bottom of the lake, you never know.&#8221;

HiresScreenshot%205.jpg

So there you go, plenty of new things available soon! We're working hard to getting the update ready for you during March. So get ready to get your hands dirty landscaping!

Cheers,
Mariina & Janne

The implementation of terraforming is a cool idea, something that I have never seen any city builder do before. Seawalls and rocks have been modded in in some capacity, but an official option is pretty good. I hope it's not to difficult to place.

Kinda funny that I'm more interested in this free update than the last paid expansion.

jtb

Banned
Love everything I'm seeing in that patch. Can't come soon enough.

--

Realistic population/consumption mod makes the game way more fun.

Traffic Manager: President Edition has been working out well for me. It improves traffic ai so they change lanes and don't stick in one lane. It also has timed traffic lights, stop/yield signs, and other cool stuff.

It works with Traffic++ v2 but if you're using both, the Traffic Manager AI is disabled and Traffic++'s AI is supposed to work but it didn't seem to work for me so I just disabled Traffic++ for now. If you had the old Traffic++, you can disable v2 as long as you have Network Extensions Project (which adds cool roads) installed.

Thanks for this, I've gone Traffic Manager only because the Traffic++ v2 AI isn't working for me either.

jtb

Banned
new update has seawalls right? that is a gamechanger, considering the wonky way the game handles water levels... soooo annoying when your waterfront downtown area starts flooding because you have to dump your sewage somewhere

This game is in my Steam favorites and won't be uninstalled for the next many years. I love this game so much.

With that said, I can't get myself to buy Snowfall. At least not yet. That's a lot of money for something that should be a free feature. Or at least, after dark and snowfall should have been together. Or it should have been 5 dollars or something, but I am not even sure about that because it only works with some maps and all that. It's like it is missing something. a To be part of a bigger seasonal change thing, or some new tileset of cold-inspired cities (maybe architectural building themes from russia or something).

spiritfox

!!!

Free update with new landscaping tools coming out today! Let's first see how it looks:

canal2.jpg

Check out that canal!

HiresScreenshot%207.jpg

Flood walls can be placed freely. Here they are next to a highway.

Last week we went over the new features and today we should look into what else this patch brings along. Not only did we work on the water structures and landscaping tools but also tried to fix as many bugs as we could as well as work on improvements. Similar work will continue during the spring, so please don't give into despair even if the most annoying bug for you hasn't been looked into yet.

We have gotten a lot of requests about the road elevation being too steep. Therefore the roads, paths, tunnels and tracks now have a new button in the Option panel where you can select snapping and straight or curve type. The button has 3 states and can be used to cycle through 3 preset heights for the elevation step when using page up and page down. This will give a little bit more precision to laying those roads. Placing of the dams should also get slightly easier with the terrain topography visible in the build view.

The theme editor got some bugs fixes, like the water normal for a theme not getting saved and the grass colour offset values not getting updated. There's also improved error handling for mods that break and disable other mods. We really hope this will make it easier for players to find broken mods after an update. On top of that we fixed a ton of localization bugs and other smaller issues. Read the full patch notes at the end of the post.

I want to thank all the community members for providing us invaluable feedback and rooting us to continue developing Cities: Skylines forward :)

We have a couple of days off because of Easter and later next week I will be rather busy representing at some local events. Therefore I'll skip the word next week and get back to you in April. In the meanwhile remember to Praise the Chirper to win tickets to visit us here in Tampere.

Happy Easter and I really hope you enjoy the update!

Cheers,
Mariina

1.4.0-f3

Landscaping tools - Tools to edit terrain heights (Shift, Level, Smooth, Slopes), 3 brush sizes and 3 strengths are available in the option bar.
Paths - Paths were moved from Decorations to Landscaping Paths
Trees - Trees were moved from the Props Decorations group to Landscaping Trees
Rocks - Added rocks objects
Water Structures - contains Floodwalls, Quays and Canals

Decoration service renamed to Parks&Plazas
Parks - The Standard parks
Plazas - The Plazas style parks
Others parks - The parks which don't belong in the 2 categories above
Tourism & Leisure - After Dark DLC only, contains all the park assets from After Dark
Winter Parks - Snowfall DLC only, contains all the park assets from Snowfall and only shows if you are in a Winter map

New categories for Unique Buildings
The Environment panel of the Map editor now contains several terrain props such as ruined/abandoned buildings and rocks.
The roads, paths, tunnels and tracks now have a new button in the Option panel where you can select snapping and straight or curve type. The button has 3 states and can be used to cycle through 3 preset heights for the elevation step when using page up and page down.
New steam achievements implemented
Default maps updated with new environment props
Dam placement shows terrain topography

Blurry cliff textures improved
Fixed: Expansion 2: Text: SPA/FRE/RUS : In-Game: Line color will overlap the Line Name in the Public Transport - Lines detail window.
Fixed: PDX Accounts creation lacks countries (Montenegro added).
Fixed: Suggestion: Expansion 2: UI: The Lines Detail panel could be easier to access.
Fixed: Suggestion: Expansion 2: UI: The total number of transport lines could be added in the Lines Detail panel.
Fixed: Asset Editor: You can have two rows of Roads buttons at the same time
Fixed: Main Menu: Tools: Mouse wheel scroll does not work in the "map theme" selection screen. (Fixed also in theme selections.)
Fixed: Expansion 1: Design: The Prisoners and Cyclists statistics are displayed in the City Statistic even if the After Dark expansion has not been purchased.
Fixed: Expansion 2: Public Transport Lines can only be sorted in one direction
Fixed: Expansion: Design: Vehicles coming out of Cargo Hubs have incorrect path causing looping and traffic issues.
Fixed: Theme Editor: Changing the water normal for a theme does not get saved
Fixed: Faulty transition when connecting bicycle path to pavement path
Fixed: Expansion 2: Theme Editor: Grass color offset values doesn't get updated on the map immediately
Fixed: Expansion 2: It is difficult to understand the impact of Heating on the budget
Fixed: Expansion 2: Pathfinding: Sometimes, snow plows and road maintenance vehicles do not complete their work shift and disappear.

Fixed: Expansion 2: "Unsubscribe all" and "disable all" are missing a letter in 1600x900 resolution
Fixed: Keybinding strings under the Theme Editor tab are unlocalized
Fixed: Strings regarding themes in New Game and Load Game menus are unlocalized
Fixed: Text in Asset Editor tab of the Keymapping menu is cut-off in several languages
Fixed: Several entries in Keymapping \ Asset Editor are unlocalized
Fixed: Expansion 2: Snowfall map names in the New Game menu are unlocalized in Korean
Fixed: Expansion 2: Water & Sewage tooltip in Budget menu does not mention Heating.
Fixed: "Last updated" text overlaps button in several languages in the Content Manager
Fixed: The "Included in x styles" text does not get updated when switching language settings
Fixed: LOC: POL: The "Households" text in a district's Info Panel is overlapping with the Population graph.
Fixed: LOC: ALL: Map Editor: Import and Export Heightmap not localized.
Fixed: Expansion 2: Some of the new Snowfall props aren't localised in the Asset Editor
Fixed: Expansion 1: "2x3_Nightclub01" has wrong sort of names
Fixed: German language - 'Reset Configuration' button is inconsistent (big letters) with other buttons
Fixed: Gameplay option "dynamic weather" is translated wrong to German
Fixed: LOC: FRE/POR/RUS/POL/GER: Text: The warning message when changing resolutions is cut-off.
Fixed: Several non-winter maps in the New Games panel are not localised in any language except English

Modding: Added few serializers for some data types to go into CRPs (DepotAI.SpawnPoint, PropInfo.Effect, BuildingInfo.SubInfo, PropInfo.ParkingSpace, PropInfo.SpecialPlace)
Modding: Improved error handling for mods causing exceptions during the ILoading interface callbacks and consequently disabling other mods
Modding: Added profiling ability for custom content loading (using the --enabled-dev-ui toggle, Show loading profile and Show custom content)

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Oh yeah, those canals look great! I think I'm gonna start a brand new city tonight on a map with lots of water to play with the canals and water walls.

t-ramp

Haven't played this game in months, but the update looks pretty sweet. Might have to try building another city, if I can remember how it all works.

Ranger X

I don't understand what's the new slope thing, well the 3 stage step thing. I see the new button. I just don't understand the hell it does.

spiritfox

I don't understand what's the new slope thing, well the 3 stage step thing. I see the new button. I just don't understand the hell it does.

It reduces the elevation increments from 12m a step to 6m and 3m a step. It basically takes the mod Fine Road Heights and puts it in the base game.

Top Bottom