• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

Nabs

Chris G should team up with Floe for SFxT at EVO.

THE SALT!

iTj7i0Dggxwx4.gif

Nabs

lol I guess Krone finally got his headphones.

>><emp_kronephones> spooky should connect the headphones to his laptop and play a loop of triforce yelling

ahaha

laaame

lol the crowd is doing the Hugo grunts

Isn't this the second time this tournament that Diemenion complained about the stick?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lol the crowd is doing the Hugo grunts

Isn't this the second time this tournament that Diemenion complained about the stick?
I'm watching the archives of Marvel right now and Die just complained about Huoshen's stick now, when he lost to Fooblat.

LakeEarth

I am not sure if Jibbo knows he can tag out off of a blocked fireball.

He keeps going for the kara uppercut to tag out, when he could have tagged out from the fireballs his opponent blocked just moments before.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Worth going back and watching?
Some decent matches and outcomes, nothing too mindblowing. I would it's worth it, especially if you want to see hot iNerd Spiderman action which I think you'd be down for. Best part of the tourney so far. More play of his in the team tourney on Friday too where he was doing some even fancier stuff. By the way, the stream archive where UMvC3 singles start is linked in the UMvC3 OT OP, if you plan on checking it out.

K.Sabot

In this case, I think Chris G's east coast option select would work.

Looks like he hasn't touched this game since losing to Infiltration.

Dahbomb

ChrisG mind fuck on full blast right now.

Honestly this is the first SFxT play I've seen since pre-release that was entertaining to watch, dunno why.
It's because the crowd is getting behind Hugo beating the shit out of ChrisG. Magman is the local fan favorite so there is bound to be hype/crowd cheering no matter what.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
For realz ChrisG needs a mental guard gem.

The game itself isn't very hype.

It's the people who want their local to beat Chris G.

There are very little time outs and its just straight high level play. Its actual excitement. Obviously rooting for the hometown hero adds to it, but its not the only reason for hype.

Top Bottom