• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

Only andyocr has a better bison than him. Mike ross and henry cen have a better honda and I cant even think of anybody that has a better T.Hawk than him. I think that's a lot better than decent.

Jeron is a better Bison than Min, Hawk player slipping my mind atm.

rCIZZLE

Only andyocr has a better bison than him. Mike ross and henry cen have a better honda and I cant even think of anybody that has a better T.Hawk than him. I think that's a lot better than decent.

In all fairness I think Jewelman is up there too and there's some T Hawk at WNF (damn forget his name) who seems pretty awesome. With all those characters he is def better than the "decent" the other guy suggested.

Basically what I'm saying is that he has 3 great characters while most people only have one. That is what makes him much better than decent.

I would not add Jago he stopped playing he would be rusty as hell.

Jago never rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously thought we don't see him play Marvel either, but I was watching Bum's stream the other day and he blew up Ray Ray 10 to 1.

10 to fucking 1!

Which one ? I just assumed that Sako wins all of them.

Nah Uryo won one. I think Sako won #2. Maybe also the first one but not so sure....

Dieminion is the world's best guile right? dude is perfect. and it looks just like SF2 WW or CE guile...almost like a funny capcom joke, but also pretty mindblowing

Sad that all people see is "lame" when they watch him play.

it's a mental hurdle for sure. There's winning and losing, that's all! and that's why i come back to watch on a weekly basis

edit: talking about "lame" as a negative, not as a innocuous playstyle descriptor

Dieminion is the world's best guile right? dude is perfect. and it looks just like SF2 WW or CE guile...almost like a funny capcom joke, but also pretty mindblowing

I think so. I can't even think of another guile besides Machi (The one that teamed up with Daigo for NSB). Or that Gameoutt guy... I think.

Min need to finish combos with Fei. He doesn't finish shit.

Ski looks like he has the same level of enthusiasm as if you told him we're gonna watch a National Geographic feature documentary about Indian trade routes in the 1700s

Top Bottom