• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

Chavelo

Chris G definitely deserved to win the three swords today. And he didn't give up on any of the other grand finals!

+10 respect.

Keep on rocking it, son. May you reach top 8 in EVO 2012.

Razor210

i6F3b3OrYrnnQ.gif

So you snap in Doom, and you fail to kill him, and he DHC's back to Morrigan. You lose a bar, fed him some meter, and Morrigan is on point. Would you really try to snap him in again if you actually hit Morrigan?

Junie12

Well that was underwhelming, especially after that hype match...

Oh well, it was a good tournament. I enjoyed it, now to finally go to sleep :)

So you snap in Doom, and you fail to kill him, and he DHC's back to Morrigan. You lose a bar, fed him some meter, and Morrigan is on point. Would you really try to snap him in again if you actually hit Morrigan?

Morrigan loses a lot of her bite once Doom is out of the picture. I would rather send Doom back in and try to kill him again then let Morrigan live and chip out the rest of my team thanks to Doom.

Unknown is a team that maximizes on randomness.

Why we need 3/5 for Marvel top 16.

Unknown got blown up in a 3/5 set by Chris G badly.

And Morridoom will be good as long as the scene is lazy.

I think they're talking about snapping Doom in instead of killing Akuma. If you can kill Morrigan, I don't think anyone would be right in saying you should snap her out.

Azure J

Hit em with that Lion Morrigan Song Chris G.

tumblr_m03fknbHLE1qirikxo1_400.gif

I wish if I had that gif of when Zoro used that shit against Kuma at thriller bark

Razor210

Morrigan loses a lot of her bite once Doom is out of the picture. I would rather send Doom back in and try to kill him again then let Morrigan live and chip out the rest of my team thanks to Doom.

That may work for a mixup-heavy team.

Also, what characters exist that can actually deal with that matchup with no meter, other than Amaterasu? I don't mean "well, yeah, they can fish out a hit" more like "fireballs mean nothing to me"

kirblar

I think they're talking about snapping Doom in instead of killing Akuma. If you can kill Morrigan, I don't think anyone would be right in saying you should snap her out.
People need to start developing counter picks to the team. Unknown was playing with 1/3 of a team.

Also, what characters exist that can actually deal with that matchup with no meter, other than Amaterasu? I don't mean "well, yeah, they can fish out a hit" more like "fireballs mean nothing to me"

Dormammu if you have really really good timing with m xx Liberation 0

K.Sabot

I remember when West Coast wasn't worrying about Morrigan.

Now I see them babying about her on twitter.

EXPERIENCE THE LAME.

Azure J

Vergil, Strider, Dante off the top of my head. Vergil especially just because he can dictate the pace of the matchup and dat sword range that cleaves projectiles means trouble if they have good footsies.

Top Bottom