• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization V Brave New World |OT| More than Content Tourism

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/2equo7/this_should_happen_when_culture_victory_is/

http://i.imgur.com/bNADu2L.jpg

bNADu2L.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Off-topic a bit but who else is hyped as fuk for Beyond Earth?????!!!! Two more months, bitchez!

*raises hand*

Firaxis has a good enough reputation for me to buy their products on a pre order basis. They haven't done me wrong yet, and they've done me oh so right over and over again.

Falk

that puzzling face
I actually enjoyed Civ 5 at launch (admittedly it had flaws and the expansions made it better) so I'm in the crowd who is jumping in with both feet.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Off-topic a bit but who else is hyped as fuk for Beyond Earth?????!!!! Two more months, bitchez!

I'm excited, however I've decided I'm not buying it at launch. Truth is I still want to play a lot more Civ 5 so I don't need a new Civ game right now. I'm going to wait a year or two and see how much DLC and expansions come out for it and eventually buy the Gold Edition when it hits.

But I'll 100% be buying it eventually.

Preordered on Steam 15 minutes after it went up a week or so ago. Wouldn't dare preorder anywhere else becuase I want zero drama getting my key and want to get the preload in before the game hits. Did the same for XCOM (both releases) and BNW.

Really wanted to attend Firaxicon next month but had a conflict with an existing trip. I'm not saying Firaxis is perfect or anything, but they make the games I enjoy playing (And Civ:BE is definitely something I want to play).

Now if only they'd put up a github for the non-UPK parts of XCOM:EW and their level editor toolchain. :/

Krelian91

I am hyped beyond (heh) measure, but I think that this time I'm going to wait a bit before getting it. I still haven't played enough of the normal CiV, so I'll wait for a sale later on

Top Bottom