• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

Delstius

The Smash Bros demo thread is a clusterfuck of americans horse trading humble bundle codes for access to a demo a week early, and I suspect people are then going to try and flip them for something else.

Here are three PAL demo codes, quote to reveal, and please post if you take one - you have the reply already there to get the code, so don't be a douche about it.

I just took the first one, thanks a lot.

froliq

The Smash Bros demo thread is a clusterfuck of americans horse trading humble bundle codes for access to a demo a week early, and I suspect people are then going to try and flip them for something else.

Here are three PAL demo codes, quote to reveal, and please post if you take one - you have the reply already there to get the code, so don't be a douche about it.

I took the second code. Really appreciate it for sharing these, thanks!

ArXiom

Neo Member

Thanks a lot, took the 3rd one.

I got 4 codes from Nintendo UK but they don't seem to be recognised on my NZ 3DS (even though we are PAL too).

That's very odd, I was always under the impression that codes aren't country locked within the PAL region - at the very least e-shop shop credit never used to be.

javac

Ha just checked my emails and I got a few codes. Gonna give them to my brothers. If I have any left over I'll send them this way. My bro has a club Nintendo account too so maybe he has some too. Is this distribution random?

I too have 3 codes left, qoute me to reveal the codes and please post that you grabbed a code.
Grabbed the first one, thank you very much.

I had newsletters turned off until now and haven't got an e-mail, but if I get one through with some codes I'll post them up here as well.

Highwind

It really is. :(

I know some people on chats that would love to play it and have been on Club Nintendo as long as I have. None of us got code emails.

Thankfully someone was generous but I still feel bad for them.

Mistle

Hmm, surely Australia has to start sending out codes of their own sooner or later? It's only 8am here so it's possible they're on the way.

Knowing my luck though I still won't get one

Peagles

That's very odd, I was always under the impression that codes aren't country locked within the PAL region - at the very least e-shop shop credit never used to be.

Yeh very odd. Maybe since Nintendo Network ID on 3DS they're locked? I can't change region on my 3DS anymore. Maybe I'll try them on my old 3DS which I can still switch to UK. If I can't get them working or Nintendo AU send me some I'll give them away here.

canocha

I have 2 codes and i'll give them, just PM me.

Edit: I'm from Portugal just in case this is region locked or something.
Edit2: All codes gone!

Enjoy! :D

Rafroel

Thanks to user canocha (legend!) I have an EU code up for grabs. It didn't work on my AU console, but someone else should get to enjoy it!
PM me if you want it, first in best dressed :)

Edit: aannnnnd it's gone.

Mistle

from nintendo australia

A free demo of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS smashes onto Nintendo eShop on 20th September.
We've also started distributing a special demo of the game to selected Club Nintendo members so keep an eye on your inbox!

aaaannnd i've already got an email!!

ZIdqdRC.jpg

Top Bottom