• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin - Available in Europe

Orgen

Decided to order the coin and then the page stops working and I can't order it... maybe it's a sign :O

openrob

I kind f want it but sire why lol.
Have about 5000 stars, really wanted the Cap. TOAD lamp.

Time to finally decide on something I guess.

Zafir

Well I didn't have quite enough valid codes left over to get the cards so I grabbed the coin, that's me all done with Club Nintendo now. I have 4 unused codes left over that I THINK are all valid, no promises though. Quote to reveal them if you can make use of them.

Blergh. I was in the process of doing the survey for the first and it came up with an error on the last page saying already registered. Dx

Can't randomly quick the answers on them like I used to!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I didn't have quite enough valid codes left over to get the cards so I grabbed the coin, that's me all done with Club Nintendo now. I have 4 unused codes left over that I THINK are all valid, no promises though. Quote to reveal them if you can make use of them.

Mario Tennis worked. Thanks.

Zareka

Hmm, 3050 stars + the 750 for linking my ID at some point. Still not enough for the Kirby blanket. :(

Might go ahead and jump on this. It's pretty neat, and everything else I want is 4-5k stars.

Wait, with some stuff left over to register I now have 4100 stars. Only 400 more for the Kirby blanket...

RiggyRob

Good thing we all listened to TheMoon and saved up 1500 stars.

All I need now is some way to get rid of 300 stars and I'll be completely done with Club Nintendo.

Peltz

Damn... NOE's Club Nintendo site not only had way cooler stuff, it also runs properly. You guys should have seen the North American version; it crashed and ran so slowly in comparison.

/gripe

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Good thing we all listened to TheMoon and saved up 1500 stars.

All I need now is some way to get rid of 300 stars and I'll be completely done with Club Nintendo.

Beg for a code and get a 3DS theme.

Or buy a lot of useless wallpapers and ringtones.

Damn... NOE's Club Nintendo site not only had way cooler stuff, it also runs properly. You guys should have seen the North American version; it crashed and ran so slowly in comparison.

/gripe
For the last three months of its life.

BraXzy

Hmm. I have 4500 stars, I wanted a Mario Kart trophy.

Either I get the coin and a coaster set or I try and get 2 x 250 points off eBay for the trophy. What should I do?

/gripe

Yeah, I have been disappointed in my rewards. The pouch is meh and the Majora's Mask bag is way too small. KI: Uprising was amazing but yeah...

cacildo

My god, club nintendo is endless!

When was it first announced that club nintendo would end and a new rewards system would be up? March?

And since this announcement in waiting for the new rewards program. But club nintendo simply refuses to go away!

oti

Banned
CN5zhFXW8AA_RHD.png

All stars gone.

Santiako

Thanks for the heads up, ordered.

My god, club nintendo is endless!

When was it first announced that club nintendo would end and a new rewards system would be up? March?

And since this announcement in waiting for the new rewards program. But club nintendo simply refuses to go away!
They've announced since the beginning that it would be ending 30th of September.

openrob

I kind f want it but sire why lol.
Have about 5000 stars, really wanted the Cap. TOAD lamp.

Time to finally decide on something I guess.

Rrrgghh..Ok, the thing is I don't see the point in the coin. Looks cool but whatever, can't even really display it. I would ideally like something practical.
I could get the soundtracks, but I can just get them digitally if I really wanted to, or just listen to them on YouTube.

I probably will get the tshirt, leaving me with 1500 *
But there isn't much worthwhile for 1500* - again, mostly digital content.

PLS HELP

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I have 1850 stars. Agony. Why did I buy that damn wrapping paper, I was sure no more cool stuff would show up, and they've actually added a ton. Crap, I really wanted that coin.

Bumhat

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered the coin and a set of fire flower coasters. Think that's it for me and Club Nintendo, sad times :(

Faustek

ohh btw, someone wants European Club Nintendo codes?
Have probably 20 of them just sitting around for both Wii U and 3DS.

Again Fuck Nintendo Bergslagen for killing off Club Nintendo here.

WHAAT? I had 12000 Stars and lost 3800 yesterday. Noooooo

That's bullshit :(

No Luigi Statue + Coin + Credits soundtrack for me :(((

Kurtofan

Could you give me some, please? Four should be enough.

Orgen

I would be interested in 2 of them if you're so kind! :)

Zafir

I wouldn't mind four to get me enough stars for the coin. What games are they from?

Bumhat

If you're happy to give them away, please PM me! I'm nearly at 2500 which would get me another set of coasters.

EDIT: Actually I'll need another 1250 so that might be pushing it :/

javac

I'd be interested in two if you don't mind, thanks :)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

If you could just send me one, I'd be very thankful.

Faustek

ok, I'll PM you from the top. Just need to take pictures of everything btw, please use the codes as quick as possible. I'll delete the pictures later on you see.
They are from games? I'll just send them out and the rest isn't my problem :)

Could you give me some, please? Four should be enough.

first one down. Check pms

I would be interested in 2 of them if you're so kind! :)

second one down. Check pms

Two of them would be much appreciated.

done

I wouldn't mind four to get me enough stars for the coin. What games are they from?

done. Mixed between 3DS and Wii U. Can check the Wii and Ds codes as well. Btw do these expire? As I said I have no experience with Club Nintendo since they killed it off here nearly 10 years ago.

I'd be interested in two if you don't mind, thanks :)
If you still have 2 left, I'd be grateful.

All makt åt Tengil

Real Hero

Yes please! I could do with 2 but it's up to you

gerudoman

?_? hahaha

It's just in case Faustek sends me 2 codes from games that I already registered :|

I've registered the same game twice a couple times with no problems. At least that's the case of the Spanish Club Nintendo, but I don't think the situation is different in other countries.

Just an example:

aXLjzn8.png

Top Bottom