• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin - Available in Europe

SteHitch

Neo Member
Had 5100 left, went for the coin and the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack as I was fortunate enough to get a Mushroom trophy on their initial run a few years back.

But now with 100 stars left I have the options of some crap wallpaper and ringtones. I have zero interest in the wallpaper so could anyone tell me what the ringtones are like? Are they actual snippets of each game's respective songs or are they sound effects etc.?

You should be able to play a sample on the site. It states that the songs are something like 15 seconds long. I did download them but haven't got around to opening the file due to a Windows 10 migration.

You should be able to play a sample on the site. It states that the songs are something like 15 seconds long. I did download them but haven't got around to opening the file due to a Windows 10 migration.

Yeah I played the sample but it didn't seem to be playing ball with my browser. Might just let the 100 go to dust as I only want the ringtones if they had something that would be appropriate for a text tone.

Loomba

Dang I missed this, but I ordered a super mario block coaster instead. Better than the nothing I was going to order.

flohen95

I've been saving my points for this, I can't believe I fucking missed it. Any chance of a restock?

I missed it as well because I was on vacation. I'd say chances of a restock are very slim - after all, they are fading the program out and I don't think the Luigi coin (which is the most comparable item) was ever restocked.

Wingus

Just got my coin today. It's lovely!

TXvd7xh.jpg

Top Bottom