• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin - Available in Europe

SuomiDude

ok, I'll PM you from the top. Just need to take pictures of everything btw, please use the codes as quick as possible. I'll delete the pictures later on you see.

first one down. Check pms

second one down. Check pms

I could use 1 or 2 codes if there's any spare ones anymore. Though I have plenty of Wii U games, so I can't register 2 of the same games I think.
Couple of games that I haven't got a code for that I have in my collection:
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Luigi U
Hyrule Warriors
Nintendo Land
Pikmin 3
Yoshi's Woolly World

LogicGoat

Neo Member
ohh btw, someone wants European Club Nintendo codes?
Have probably 20 of them just sitting around for both Wii U and 3DS.

Again Fuck Nintendo Bergslagen for killing off Club Nintendo here.

I would be really grateful if you had two to spare. Three would also be great if you've still got some left but I don't want to push it. Thank you so much ^_^

Lyonaz

OMFG that feeling when you just have 1850 stars....>.<

And then the big smile when you get 750 extra stars if you link your Nintendo ID... :D

It's surprisingly ugly.

5495-55e562d099400.png
5495-55e562c4f36a0.png

That would be because it's something produced for European Club Nintendo.

In other words, it's an afterthought.

Solobbos

Can I order the coin to someone's address in the UK so you can post it to me in Finland?

E: or anywhere where Nintendo sends physical goods, basically.

Orgen

It works (having a game registered 2 times with different codes) Thanks Faustek! :)

Now the question: I've played (but not beaten) all of them. What game would you choose from these list? (and what system for):

- Zelda
- Zelda II
- Super Mario Bros 2: Lost Levels
- Punchout
- Wario Land

And Murasame Castle that I haven't played.

At least this will be the last thread when Americans complain the grass is greener.

I should really do the NNID link and register my last few things.

But not sure about this coin. I'll see what my stars total is like.

Zafir

I've registered the same game twice a couple times with no problems. At least that's the case of the Spanish Club Nintendo, but I don't think the situation is different in other countries.

Just an example:

aXLjzn8.png

Doesn't seem like you can on the UK one.
done. Mixed between 3DS and Wii U. Can check the Wii and Ds codes as well. Btw do these expire? As I said I have no experience with Club Nintendo since they killed it off here nearly 10 years ago.
Much appreciated, thanks!

First two were for games I seem to already have registered so feel free to pass them onto someone else who is in need. ^^

javac

I just want to thank Faustek for sending me those two codes. Both ended up being expired but I just wanted to thank you anyways for your kindness, that was thoughtful of you :)

Munter

I have 5600 stars to spend. Not sure if the coin is worth 2000, but I can't see anything else I like, except maybe one of the Mario Kart trophies. Decisions, decisions.

Skii

ok, I'll PM you from the top. Just need to take pictures of everything btw, please use the codes as quick as possible. I'll delete the pictures later on you see.
They are from games? I'll just send them out and the rest isn't my problem :)

first one down. Check pms

second one down. Check pms

done

done. Mixed between 3DS and Wii U. Can check the Wii and Ds codes as well. Btw do these expire? As I said I have no experience with Club Nintendo since they killed it off here nearly 10 years ago.

All makt åt Tengil

If you have any spares, I'd be grateful for one. Bought one off ebay but I doubt they'll send me the code before the coin is out of stock :(

R.D.Blax

ohh btw, someone wants European Club Nintendo codes?
Have probably 20 of them just sitting around for both Wii U and 3DS.

Again Fuck Nintendo Bergslagen for killing off Club Nintendo here.

If you still have some to spare, maybe I can reach 3000 star and buy some final OST or something like that

Faustek

ok I have two left...suddenly I got popular and whatnot. No penis pictures though. That's a bummer. And sorry if you didn't get one. I went with my own taste and just checked your avatars and Shenmue friends always come first ^^

So last 2 to whoever

Ben652

ok I have two left...suddenly I got popular and whatnot. No penis pictures though. That's a bummer. And sorry if you didn't get one. I went with my own taste and just checked your avatars and Shenmue friends always come first ^^

So last 2 to whoever

Could I have them please?

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

So last 2 to whoever

one please?

edit: ugh, missed out twice in a row, jeez

So last 2 to whoever

You're the real MVP Faustek, thanks again!

Faustek

Could I have them please?

Sorry Ben but you have no Avatar.

You're the real MVP Faustek, thanks again!
Well someone should use them.

one please?

edit: ugh, missed out twice in a row, jeez

you got one now?

Can I have the other!?

done.

And I'm out. Sorry if any of them where expired or doublets or whatnot. Not my problem any more. Now I just hope that DeNa and Nintendo doesn't let Nintendo Bergslagen lock Sweden or any other country out from the new thing.

Zafir

Yep, thank you so much. And I was wrong: it seems possible to register the same game at least 2 times. I already have Link Between Worlds, but I was able to register again.

I think it must depend on the game then I guess?

I definitely did get an error saying I couldn't register again and I've not got any dupe games on my account already.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I think it must depend on the game then I guess?

I definitely did get an error saying I couldn't register again and I've not got any dupe games on my account already.

Maybe there's a difference for retail and digital releases? I got LBW with my gold 3DS as a code, what I just put in was a retail code. I just checked to be sure and the game is in my activated list twice.

Kyonashi

Don't suppose there's any way I can get another 850 coins before this finishes? I want the Kirby blanket but otherwise I'll just get the coin.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Not quite as nice as I was expecting but I'll still get it. Time to go and work out what to spend the rest of my points on since this has been confirmed as the final item.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Blew my last 5000 stars on the coin and the Credits CD. Screw them for not putting the coasters into a set :eek:

Maaannn, why is it so expensive? I just saw nintendo has removed my stars!! Now I need 2 codes, damn nintendo why did you remove my stars while knowing full well that the service is ending anyway!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Maaannn, why is it so expensive? I just saw nintendo has removed my stars!! Now I need 2 codes, damn nintendo why did you remove my stars while knowing full well that the service is ending anyway!

They send emails telling you how many stars you have, and how many will expire next month.

Top Bottom