• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN reports on Next-Gen Used Games Policy #PS4NoDRM; IGN and Giantbomb remain silent

stktt

Banned
so true.

They tried going the indie route, couldn't make it work financial and had to sell to cbsI. Once you are no longer your own boss, you have to compromise. I don't think they are bad people, just mentioning the fact they are owned by a corporation with financial ties to microsoft.

How that may or may not manifest in the content they produce, we'll never know. But it should be kept in mind wrt their opinions on microsoft or microsoft's competitors.

So, when Giant Bomb is critical of Microsoft's presentation and the policies associated with the One, it's probably a false plant to throw us off their trail, correct?

Froli

I have concerns about petitions / slacktivism, but I don't express it by rudely losing my shit at everyone who disagrees. Being respectful to other human beings is important and TotalBiscuit is not being respectful to other human beings during that exchange.

He is thin skinned and is known to be a dick/asshole with the way he says his opinion on social media like twitter, reddit and youtube replies. This lack of common courtesy seems to have grown this year. Someone should probably point this out to him if anybody cares enough.

That said I still follow his wtf vids and content patch lol

Top Bottom