• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colbert Won: Trump Attacks Stephen (Late Show Segment)

Cheeto Supreme said:
"I’ve been able to do something that I never thought I had the ability to do. I’ve been able not to watch or read things that aren’t pleasant," he said, maintaining that he no longer watches CNN or MSNBC. "And it keeps you young."
Well too late for that, motherfucker!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's basically a Xanatos Gambit now.
No matter what Trump does, Colbert wins.

I mean Trump could start doing good things and act like a President, but we know that's not happening.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't give a shit aboit this and I'm not doing what your saying. I said I don't want to hear about his ass constantly and see people being a dick to others constantly. I am not agreeing with anything trump unless of course I do, but that's hardly much.

Some of you guys swirly get off saying fuck trump, orange twat etc, a lot of you are a lot like Trump with some different views but still atleast act similar with being dicks to others. Dog pilers. It goes far beyond trump and politics when assholes are assholes, and this board is not short of its fair share of assholes

I think the issues is in how people treat each other period, this has nothing to do with trump but is definitely an issue of cultural tendencies that make people gossip and treat people like crap. Nothing to do with anything on trump as far as that goes.

Who is forcing you to read this thread or watch this show?

Is this a signal for help?

DrArchon

Holy crap at this part:
VfG8z0J.jpg

I like the implication that all he cares about is getting more than everyone else. If everyone else got 2 scoops, he'd want 3. If they got more sauce, he'd want even more. It's not enough to get something, it has to be better than everyone else.

Madness.

charsace

I don't give a shit aboit this and I'm not doing what your saying. I said I don't want to hear about his ass constantly and see people being a dick to others constantly. I am not agreeing with anything trump unless of course I do, but that's hardly much.

Some of you guys swirly get off saying fuck trump, orange twat etc, a lot of you are a lot like Trump with some different views but still atleast act similar with being dicks to others. Dog pilers. It goes far beyond trump and politics when assholes are assholes, and this board is not short of its fair share of assholes

I think the issues is in how people treat each other period, this has nothing to do with trump but is definitely an issue of cultural tendencies that make people gossip and treat people like crap. Nothing to do with anything on trump as far as that goes.

Like all Trump supporters you don't have the heart to support your King out in the open. All you can try to do is ruin the thread by spouting off stupid nonsense, pretending to be something you obvious aren't.

You think you're smart,but you're not. People aren't falling for it.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I like the implication that all he cares about is getting more than everyone else. If everyone else got 2 scoops, he'd want 3. If they got more sauce, he'd want even more. It's not enough to get something, it has to be better than everyone else.

Madness.

Well he is the leader bean...

Christian

Out of all the "Colbert goes off on Trump" clips that have been posted on NeoGAF, this is far and away my favorite. Just good, witty stuff in there that you know will drive Trump nuts. But I have so little faith in the esteemed president's intelligence, I really wonder if some of the stuff, like ratings college, wouldn't go over his head. I still loved the segment.

Storytime

This is what America voted for, someone who transparently only cares about his own personal fame, a petulant child who primarily wanted the position in the first place to bask in the celebrity factor of it all.

DarkKyo

What with satire being much harder today(due to how fucking ridiculous our situation actually is), how do you think the Report would have done during this presidency? I want to say Colbert(person and character) would have found a way to make it work, but it's just hard to imagine!

The Kree

Banned
All comedians should just have a day where they roast trump. He'd be livid.

It should be a 24-hour marathon charity event with comedians roasting him around the clock nonstop. Live stream that bitch on every platform. Do it on his birthday.

All proceeds go to Planned Parenthood or something.

What with satire being much harder today(due to how fucking ridiculous our situation actually is), how do you think the Report would have done during this presidency? I want to say Colbert(person and character) would have found a way to make it work, but it's just hard to imagine!

I've thought about that myself. It would probably be pretty epic.

Dehnus

Great segment, but Trevor Noah's impersonation is better.

Haven't heard this one before!! :D

I don't care (if you were sarcastic there I mean ;). I have a broken sarcasm detector in my brain, sorry, it doesn't work :p), I'll keep calling him Trumpaloompa for as long as I am able too or he is President ;).

The guy doesn't deserve to be called anything else above that, anything below that is fine ;).

godzilla-2014-09c.gif

Surprised nobody posted that one yet ;).

Madness.

for him it always has to be bigger than the next person

see the fuss he made about the "biggest inauguration crowds" which we know is a big fat lie

Acorn

I think his obsession with gold, larger than everything for everything pretty much confirms he has a tiny cheeto.

Brunire

I think he would have gone all in and made the character an over-the-top Trump fanboy.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I don't care (if you were sarcastic there I mean ;). I have a broken sarcasm detector in my brain, sorry, it doesn't work :p), I'll keep calling him Trumpaloompa for as long as I am able too or he is President ;).

The guy doesn't deserve to be called anything else above that, anything below that is fine ;).

godzilla-2014-09c.gif

Surprised nobody posted that one yet ;).

Nope, was being genuine! I think it's a hilarious nickname!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Colbert has reached god-tier level during the past months
Yeah I was hesitant when his show started but the sheer consistency and wittiness of him and his writing team has put him on another level.

This is truly a great time for late night comedy, in part thanks to Trump, but the jokes, while about his stupidity, have been keeping pace and are still as entertaining as ever.

Izayoi

Banned
"President Trump finally got around to addressing one of the biggest threats to America: Stephen Colbert."

The video description is just perfect.

Well aren't you a damn saint.....

We hate trump because he is screwing over everyone. We hate trump because he is gonna get people killed with his horrible acts and his disgusting administration. And everytime he fucks up and his horrible laws are shut down or he decides to make himself look even more stupid, that's a victory for a brighter tomorrow and we are gonna enjoy it. So yeah, we'll be assholes to Trump because he FUCKING DESERVES IT, thank you very much. You don't like it, I got three words for you:

TOO GODDAMNED BAD.

HariKari

A+ thread whining. Were you somehow deceived by the title?

lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that fucking high quality version of that gif holy shit

"Terrible approval numbers. I hear they're thinking about switching your timeslot with Mike Pence."

I said goddamn. Had to pause the video to laugh.

SoulUnison

Banned
HA! COOOOLDBLOOOOODEEEED!!

Every time I hear this I cringe so hard I end up changing the channel.

John Batiste may be a fantastically talented musician and band leader, but his on-stage presence as a comedic wingman is unwatchable.

Top Bottom