• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Quick Twitter search check...

screenshot_20170904-201rrh.png

andycapps

What's been everyone's beverage of choice this weekend?
Saturday it was Coke and bourbon. I did have one beer that was a Dire Wolf by Wolf's Ridge Brewing here. That was delicious.

Tennessee defense looks unmotivated to be out there. They need someone with leadership to get them going. Get off blocks and stay in your lane.

B.K.

I hope Tennessee doesn't wait until February or March to look for a coach, like they always do. They need to start looking now, before any decent coaches who may be interested in the job are gone.

jjasper

Running and throwing routes short of the line. I can't roll might eyes hard enough.

I need this to be a route like 40-7. Come on GT. Do me a favor here.

andycapps

That's on top of the brownie and ice cream the wife made. Lol

Haha damn

Like Ohio and Kentucky are that far away to move bourbon?

Leave him alone, let him drink his apple flavored Smirnoff ice in peace

Brown liquor just isn't as popular here as in Georgia for football stuff. I mean, I love it and bourbon is my standby.

I hope South Bend has well stocked bars, because they have no idea what's coming their way. Mizzou's first home game with UGA they ran out of all alcohol in all their bars.

ulua

Just saw Tech got a chop block foul and it inspired me to come back on here because that was the big thing when I was on here back in 2014-2015. Great start to the season so far IMO

shandy706

Watching other teams play Georgia Tech makes me realize how good Clemson's defense was the last 2 years.

Georgia Tech could barely get past the line of scrimmage against us last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom