• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

So really the only chance we have to win is that after the GT TF here. We need to score and then on sides and score again and go for 2 and then hope that there isn't enough time after that for them to score.

If UCF can beat Maryland and GT this year, they have to be in the playoffs, right?

Also, why would GT agree to come to Orlando first. They're supposed to be a smart school, right?

Nialrot

If UCF can beat Maryland and GT this year, they have to be in the playoffs, right?

Also, why would GT agree to come to Orlando first. They're supposed to be a smart school, right?

That game is getting tougher and tougher in my eyes. You have limited possessions and Milton needs to be on point or the defense needs to do work.

jjasper

I mean if you were a shitty coach and your team often played awful why would you have a trash can on the field? The jokes write themselves

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The hell is the trash can for anyway?

Per this famous Tenn fan aka the liberal rednexk

20170904_224435jeqgr.png

B.K.

So like

If Butch lost this game

And somehow lost the opener to Indiana State

That fucker wouldn't make it to the Florida game

They still wouldn't fire him. UT will use their favorite excuse all season. They're blame all their problems on a young team. They'll say it's a rebuilding year. All the good players graduated last year. They'll say Butch needs at least three more years with this team.

jjasper

Whelp that's that. GT about to ice this shit
They still wouldn't fire him. UT will use their favorite excuse all season. They're blame all their problems on a young team. They'll say it's a rebuilding year. All the good players graduated last year. They'll say Butch needs at least three more years with this team.
Wait huh? Who would say this? Just cause Butch says shit doesn't mean the fan base believes him.

LionPride

Banned
I'm not saying that living in the state of tennessee for 4 years, and going to college at UT has me sensing that he would fucking be gone, but uh.......

B.K.

I'm not saying that living in the state of tennessee for 4 years, and going to college at UT has me sensing that he would fucking be gone, but uh.......

I've lived in Tennesse my whole life and I've been watching them for years for the laughs. That is ALWAYS the coach's and school's favorite excuse. It's never the coaching staff that's bad. It's just a young team.

LionPride

Banned
I've lived in Tennesse my whole life and I've been watching them for years for the laughs. That is ALWAYS the coach's and school's favorite excuse. It's never the coaching staff that's bad. It's just a young team.
Way niggas been talkin, if my scenario were to happen, Butch would be GONE!

jjasper

Well that it's the coach's excuse and the school secretly doesn't actually care about football so they just do whatever yeah I can by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom