• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Completely meaningless beatdown of Delaware St. complete. I remain convinced that our defense is garbage this year. We'll see how they do next week against.... Kansas. Nevermind. I am loving Will Grier though.

iQRwB.jpg

And an extra one for forgetting last week after ECU.

iQRwB.jpg

Jeff-DSA

Is it a five second rule? If you get the ball off the ground before five seconds, it's a completion, right? Asking for a ref.

ag-my001

Good Bull Hunting said:
ULaLa had been giving up north of 380 yards per game on the ground through two games against Tulsa and FCS Southeast Louisiana. Texas A&M had -22 in the first half. Those two facts don’t even seem to exist on the same plane of reality, like errant and dying creatures scrabbling parallel to each other in a Bosch drawing, trailing entrails and blood upon a scorched, crater-pocked land as a shotgun snap sails over a distant range of erupting volcanoes.

The painting will continue throughout this season, and the canvas is far larger than any of us care to calculate at this point. All we can do is marvel at the sheer overwhelming madness of it and hope this garish paintbrush of fate has mercy on us.

So I guess the game went ok.

Brb, buying more wine.

Mrbob

Either my eyes or going crazy or Hornibrook is putting more zip on his throws today. My issue with him is his passes seem too floaty. Not today though.

3rd and 3, with 30 seconds on the clock. If you run it and don't get it, Tennessee will likely just let it expire.

What do you do, Nuss?

Call the deep ball...

Edit: And now a big play sets up a field goal. Nuss has got to go and, if not, Mac can join him.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody for SMU bothered to even try to jump on that Hail Mary. :jnc

One TCU guy surrounded by half the defense and it was about as easy a catch as you could ask for.

Lenz44

Banned
Northern Colorado put up a hell of a fight against CU. On to big sky games, Go bears, and may Kyle Sloter continue his blessings on us.

These fucking refs fucking suck. Roughing the passer penalty on Iowa was fucking bullshit. The late hit penalty on Iowa was fucking bullshit. The excessive celebration penalty on North Texas was complete fucking bullshit .

Top Bottom