• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

ag-my001

Is Kellen Mond still in? I'm wondering if they listed Hubenak as injured as a motivational technique.

If it's Hubes leading this second half surge, just make him QB for the year.

Jhriad

Riley loses this and he's probably gone after next year. Schedule isn't easy enough the rest of the year and next year for him to accrue the wins he'd need to stick past the 2018. As much as I think he's recruiting the guys that will eventually get us to where we want to be.

The coaching carousel begins anew.

Kevtones

Oregon 1st half against Nebraska is hopefully indicative of the Ducks quality. What a dumpster fire.

Remember when Nike U fans got excited about squeaking by Nebraska?

Nah, we weren't psyched about it. First half was good. At least we played a good half, something UW couldn't muster vs. Rugers.

Jhriad

I'm not seeing enough wins the rest of the year for us to even make a bowl game. 5-7 is probably about as good as we'll get. 4-8 seems far more likely.

Jhriad

Yea after this game I don't either..... god dam

It's really unfortunate for Riley and his staff. They've been recruiting their butts off and you see the young talent on the roster but they're not going to get enough time to see it through.

Ourobolus

Banned
lol

Pitt offers free drinks to get fans to stay in stadium during blowout

DJ3U-W2WkAEtVjr

Time to see how my Gator offense is gonna do today.

They usually start strong, but as the game goes on, it's like our OC doesn't really know what to do (or it might not be "like" that as much as it is actually that haha).

Kevtones

#2 made two great plays in a row for Memphis.

People forget that Rosen should've had like 9 picks against TAMU. Dude got REALLY lucky.

Top Bottom