• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

I don't know, to say USC's schedule is soft would be an understatement. Wazzou will be the only one ranked of the 9 remaining opponents come Monday, unless Utah and Notre Dame can slide into the #24/25 spots.

Colorado? I feel like people are sleeping on the Buff again.

ASU, OSU and Arizona are trash tier for sure. Cal has a pulse this year and Wilcox knows USC pretty well.

I mean let's be honest right now almost every conference is incredibly top heavy.

ryseing

DJ5k2HiVwAE0Lm6.jpg

:)

we're totally going to lose to Baylor i can see it already

For sure. After all the times in the last few years Texas has been far more of a threat to Baylor than they had any right to be, things are gonna flip around on them hard. Baylor's going to enter that game with something to prove and Texas is gonna see 0-8 or whatever and laugh during practice.

Kinda like what happened today.

dtrush

Awful playcalling, multiple drops(counted at least 5), and terrible 3rd/4th and long d. Game shouldnt have been close, luckily we have darnold. and fuck clay helton.

Gero

USC did not play like a 4th rank team
Texas needs to fix their offensive line
A freshman QB almost beat USC
Texas D finally showed up after who knows how many years
Did Warren ever get the ball???

SCChappy

Banned
USC did not play like a 4th rank team
Texas needs to fix their offensive line
A freshman QB almost beat USC
Texas D finally showed up after who knows how many years
Did Warren ever get the ball???

he must have pissed Herman off or something

I have no clue at all why he gets used so little when porter will go down the second he gets looked at

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why the commentators were making such a big deal out of the field goal. Ole Miss had no kicker and needed 12 points to win. Relying on a miracle kick and a TD with a 2 point conversion just to tie makes less sense than going for two TDs for the win.

Top Bottom