• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Ganhyun

I found some crappy ones there.

i guess it would vary by the type of phone you have for that app as well. i just looked for my v20 and most of the options are trash.

maybe a website online will have some easily downloadable options for your phone?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Biggest problem with phone wallpaper is it's either low rez and blury or else it clashes with your home screen and makes stuff hard to read/see.

impirius

Anyone know where you can get some decent college football wallpapers for phones?

I got you

tFi5Su1.jpg

Illini 'bout to get exposed on national TV. Too much preseason hype!

USF is overrated though. It should be a close game. Arizona is going to maul UTEP tonight though. Arizona isn't all that great but UTEP just got beat badly by Rice @ UTEP. And Rice looked like a HS team against Stanford.

Ugh, Clay Travis is spreading...
Someone in the SEC needs to grow a pair and put a muzzle on his face. He spews more BS than Donald Trump.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
USF just needs to not kick anything. Blocked FG on their opening drive and a blocked XP returned for 2 on their second.

Slo

I'd just like to point out that no matter the outcome of this game, both teams will leave with a better record than Baylor.

Illini are still a year away from being competitive against solid teams.

(4 or 5 wins would be ahead of schedule for this year)

E: to clarify, the forced turnovers and special teams plays are just standard lovie ball. Either the defense will become legit (probable as they get older) or the offense will become competent (unlikely, we all remember those bears teams). Either path gets us back to bowls, which is all I can ask for after decades of darkness

jjasper

Ugh, Clay Travis is spreading...
It was over once he figured out how dumb the majority of college football fans actually are and how a large majority of them are brainwashed Fox News people. He probably believes like 5-10% of what he says but knows those people eat it up because they are so dumb and only watch Fox News.

I mean, there is young and there is this. Is this Illinois first season fielding a team lol?

At least USF has an excuse of being out of sorts from the hurricane!
Basically what happened is the previous coach (who was significantly worse than Ron Zook, to put things in perspective) loved jucos. Lovie came in (with the new AD) and said "lol no" , and basically began to rebuild the roster from scratch. He was also hired in March of last year due to Various Reasons, which means that his 2nd year (this year) is his first real recruitment class.

Tl;dr: unintentional, self-imposed probation

Vanillalite

Thank God for Clemson vs Louisville.

The rest of the weekend gonna be trash tier games unless someone good decides to lay an egg.

Vanillalite

How fucking long is this game?

The PAC after dark game supposed to be on at 10:15 on ESPN, and this shit isn't even close to the 4th quarter yet. Wtf

Slo

How fucking long is this game?

The PAC after dark game supposed to be on at 10:15 on ESPN, and this shit isn't even close to the 4th quarter yet. Wtf

Don't you get the feeling that Illinois is one or two explosive plays away from stealing this game?

Top Bottom