• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

Last two games I played were Bloodborne and BOTW.

That actually sounds like an amazing combination now that I think about it. With Bloodborne's combat and BOTW's dynamic enviroment you could have something absolutely incredible.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Sonic Mania and Tacoma...

Sonic has to investigate a factory and sees augmented reality vids of animals being turned into robots

Azuardo

Warriors All-Stars and Sonic Mania

So I'm thinking the inevitable Sonic Warriors, with all of Sonic's Shitty Friends kicking the crap out of thousands of robots with ridiculous team special moves.

I know people would buy that.

zigg

I don't know if Sonic Mania makes much sense with me dragging my finger across the touchscreen to make Murfy move platforms around.

Bahorel

The ๖ۜBronx;246382718 said:
No Man's Sky and Splatoon 2. I can't even begin to imagine how that would work.

Squid space explorers and all the space creatures are remixes of marine animals. Space ships look like squids until you land and then you're a kid out exploring and spreading your ink to claim the planet. And the color palette is much more bold and Nickelodeon looking

Falchion

Sunset Overdrive Rocket League? Kind of the next evolution of the franchise. It's an open world, zombie killing game where you're in battle cars that can boost around and fly with all kinds of crazy weapons.

Pez

Sonic Mania and Final Fantasy VIII.

Hmmm. Guess it would play like a Sonic game and Everytime you defeat an enemy you draw magic?

???

Sonic Mania and Marvel Heroes

Sonic_Heroes_cover.png

You could probably have a Sonic Diablo clone with all the different friends he has actually. Not sure Deadpool shooting and slicing his way through Green Hill Zone works quite as well.

Squid space explorers and all the space creatures are remixes of marine animals. Space ships look like squids until you land and then you're a kid out exploring and spreading your ink to claim the planet. And the color palette is much more bold and Nickelodeon looking
I'm down, when should I expect the Kickstarter?

😳

Speely

Banned
Dead Cells and ARMS. Hmm.

A third-person 3D roguevania where the weapons you find can be used via motion controls and are attached to your extendable limbs. Elite enemies are actually other players you have to fight.

Actually doesn't sound too bad.

DocSeuss

I legitimately don't know how Forza Motorsport 4 and The Division would combine into a video game.

I know EXACTLY how The Division and Warframe would, though. Because they're basically the same game with bits and pieces that are different.

Seik

Banned
Metroid Prime and Sonic Mania.

Hmmmm, nope, can't think of anything that would be remotely fun. :lol

If I learned anything with the Sonic games, it's to not mix it with guns/weapons/etc.

Neither would a Metroidvania Sonic game would be, especially in 3D.

Rocketz

Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic
Titanfall Assault

I'm on vacation and all I have access to is mobile games. I'd visit a Titanfall themed amusement park when I get to ride in a Titan.

Valonquar

FFXIV: Senua's Sacrifice
While you are raiding voices are whispering in your ear that you need to GIT GUD and learn to DPS...without even using discord or vent.

Gbraga

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BLOODBORNE

Last hunter alive in Yharnam wins. The blue pulse thing will be replaced by frenzy.

Top Bottom