• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

sublimit

Banned
Demon's Souls + Dragon Quest Builders.

Go through portals to gather materials and hunt demons in order to rebuild Boletaria back to its former glory.

Tareskog

Soo... Hellblade and Titanfall 2.. O-weee..

A atmospheric viking themed game with a space pilot stranded behind enemy lines. Has to struggle with the psychosis of his titan, and fight off waves of crazy viking warriors. Solving puzzles to gain access to Hel and shoot her tits off. I'd dig that.

The_Lump

Banned
Kerbal Civilisation Program V [KSP and Civ 5]

Actually that would be great. "You want ballistic missiles before the Greeks get 'em? Better get building and testing!"

LowerLevel

Elite Dangerous and Forza Horizon 3

Land on a distant planet, launch my custom Jaguar from the vehicle bay and go nuts while taking dope ass pics.

MrBadger

Sonic Mania and Crash N-Sane Trilogy

I got a good entry in a washed up 90s series about an animal mascot that spins into stuff. Neat

The Division and Path of Exile.

This is easy for me. The Division is a shooter/RPG that was released as a shooter/rpg and has been slowly patching out as many RPG elements as possible in it's quest to eventually become a pure shooter.

You would combine them by mandating that they stop removing the RPG stuff and put back in the things that got removed because the shooter fans got upset that someone had made a build and was using RPG stuff and systems to find success rather than just strict COD/Battlefield gunplay and nothing else.

wartama

Neo Member
Splatoon 2 and The World Ends With You

As an Inkling you partner up with an Octarian and fight your way through a Salmonid infested Shibuya. You play with Motion control and d-pad to control both characters simultaneously. Surprises and twists abound.

Overcooked: Chef of the Wild

I'm down for this

Raptomex

Shadow of Mordor and Rampage: Total Destruction. Talion eating people and destroying cities worldwide? Rampage monsters destroying shit and eating Uruks in Mordor? It's an interesting mix.

Ys: memories of mario kart

In this action rpg, you fight against monsters with red or green shells, lightnings, bombs, bananas...

Agents of Mayhem and Slime Rancher. So a single player open world hero shooter emphasizing exploration and featuring The ability to make amalgamations of the heroes. That actually sounds promising.

xintin

Sonic as a contract killer in the future world of Tokyo42.

The skin change feature randomly disguises Sonic as any one of his shitty friends.

Linkark07

Banned
Trails of Cold Steel and Disgaea 5...

Eh, this could be like Disgaea 3 in a way, same setting but with social life elements too.

Who Killia shall date? Seraphina, Red Magnus, Christo or Zeroken?

Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3.

I liked the plot and mission in MGS2 more, but MGS3 with its third person camera is better for gameplay. So MGS2 with the third person camera.

Siebendud

Neo Member
Splatoon 2 and Shovel Knight .... (?)

I don't know... shovel knight throws paint? Or maybe it's a retro Splatfest in 2D.

Kaversmed

Undertale and Telltale: Game of Thrones... I guess that could work?

Edit: Just realized both games have the word "tale" in them. It's like it's meant to be?

Gamble

Bloodborne and FF14 ARR, I'm fine with this combination :) a souls based MMO sounds quite appealing actually.

Zambatoh

Megadimension Neptunia VII + Monster Girl Quest Paradox Pt. 1

Neptune and friends team up with a racist Goddess to enslave an army of lusty vixens and descend into Tarturus?

...sounds about right.

Top Bottom