• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
heh msu is one of the school i'm applying too transfer too. Want to got try for Michigan but the tuition is so expensive. maybe for grad school.

Yeah I became a Michigan fan long before I knew I'd be too dumb/poor to go there, or that it was even a school, or where the state of Michigan was. All I knew was that their jersey's were way cooler than Notre Dame's(who was beating Michigan at the time).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the January thread up or is everyone just off drinking?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm in the future. All the comic are by Bendis.

It's scary :(

JTripper

Gonna start my Absolute Sandman vol.1 I got for Christmas soon. My wallet is scared for the rest of the volumes. I hope I love it!

Rhaknar

Did...did Bendis just retcon Xorn into being some sort of entity and not just Mags in disguise in this The Colective arc, or was that a previous retcon.

Awful retcon either way >_>

Edit: lol at this completely random and unexplained return of Hawkeye and Wanda, and extra lol at Clint boning her knowing she's cray cray, ad that she killed him of course.

I'm stating to think Bendis is a hack

MG310

Did...did Bendis just retcon Xorn into being some sort of entity and not just Mags in disguise in this The Colective arc, or was that a previous retcon.

Awful retcon either way >_>

They said it wasn't actually Magneto about 5 seconds after New X-men ended in that odd Excalibur run. Real Magneto just kinda showed up and started hanging around with Charles again. Only things I remember liking about it were costumes for Angel and Madame Hydra that were never used again.

They kinda half-assed both explanations of why Xorn looked like him. Either he did it to himself or Disassembled era Wanda did it to him.

Rhaknar

They said it wasn't actually Magneto about 5 seconds after New X-men ended in that odd Excalibur run. Real Magneto just kinda showed up and started hanging around with Charles again. Only things I remember liking about it were costumes for Angel and Madame Hydra that were never used again.

They kinda half-assed both explanations of why Xorn looked like him. Either he did it to himself or Disassembled era Wanda did it to him.

I'm still leaning towards Bendis being a hack

Owzers

I've enjoyed comics gaf, but it is time for me to leave this community and start my own Sweater folding/Trump presidency/NBA/Wrestling/Comics/Statue Painting hybrid.

Goodbye to you all.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just read Batman Europa #1.

LOVE the premise. Definitely be keeping this on the pull list.

Top Bottom