• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2016. World of love and strangeness and charm.

I'd grab it digital while it's on sale just to avoid IDW pricing.

The current TMNT run is awesome. It's my favorite rendition of the universe. I need to get the last four trades sometime.

Ended up just buying the bundle with all the trades. I'll double-dip if I end up enjoying it a lot, but yeah, the IDW pricing on physical is killer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thought BK had died but nope, ComicGaf still deathless lol. BK and Psychbat survive this last quest while 2 SteamGaffers die. Clearly superpowers are in effect

Owzers

thought BK had died but nope, ComicGaf still deathless lol. BK and Psychbat survive this last quest while 2 SteamGaffers die. Clearly superpowers are in effect

when comic-gaffers die they just get someone new to take over their name.

tumblr_inline_n5g9n2q8jd1s9tou4.gif

And so we have the first ANAD cancellation. Your move Silk.
Damn Messi

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What are these million Infinite Comics they added to MU today? Non-canon shit I assume?

PsychBat!

Banned
And so we have the first ANAD cancellation. Your move Hercules.

I don't know. I find Hercules to be quite enjoyable. The whole premise is him realizing that he was treated as a joke in the past due to his mannerisms as a stereotypical greek demi-god (being drunk and extremely chauvinist) and he must move forward with the rest of us. Both internally and externally. I find a character moving along with the rest of us admirable.

Rhaknar

Gambit and Rogue

Yeah, I said it!

MG310

Hercules is doing that bad? I liked the first isssue but forgot to actually add it to my subscriptions. I blame Gilgamesh.

PsychBat!

Banned
Hercules is doing that bad? I liked the first isssue but forgot to actually add it to my subscriptions.

It's doing bad I guess?

To be expected, the story is good but nothing to write home about. And Hercules was never a popular hero in the last decade.

Anyone can talk about Hercules and Amadeus Cho and Chaos War but come on.

Messi

Hercules is doing that bad? I liked the first isssue but forgot to actually add it to my subscriptions. I blame Gilgamesh.

20k same as Angela, only book doing worse for marvel is Howling Commandos at 17k.

Man, Catwoman and Secret Six most recent issues sold 15k. Catwoman is in desperate need of a #1.

Edit: Fuk u PsychBat

I'd make a joke about ANAD already crashing and burning but it was Black Knight and who the fuck wanted Black Knight.

Top Bottom