• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Stalk

Spidey-DP gets a new team with Robbie Thomspon and Chris Bachalo.

Old Man Spidey and Old Man Deadpool.

So long as this is frequent I'm hyped for this. Guest issues were a big problem tho yeah. Probably still stick to digital with it though.

giphy.gif

Really, they're just focusing on Batwoman being a sexy lesbian?

A fan dressed as Jor El asked if Batwoman not getting married was a "cop out" given the success of Superman as a husband and father. Seeley said that marriage and parenthood don't work for every character, while Tynion said he believes Batwoman can and should have longterm relationships, but that won't be a part of her story right now.

"There aren't hard and fast rules," said Tynion.

Seeley said that some character who get married inevitably have to get divorced - and people didn't like that with Spider-Man, he said.

And that's it, next up is the Metal panel.

Boogiepop

Okay, for that DC code for Comixology: What's worth grabbing from Rebirth onwards? (Young Animal and the rest of the Hannah Barbara stuff I don't own is already on the docket...) Would've asked the same for Image, but I guess that even if there are any new worthwhile series from that time-frame after I stopped actively reading this thread, they wouldn't apply to the code? (Hadn't checked the details of the code, just saying that based off skimming the last page or two of discussion in here).

Also worthwhile if anyone happens to know: anything noteworthy that Comixology has filled in the gaps on in the last few months that I should check out. Haven't been keeping up with what older stuff has been getting added, either...

CMX EU best sellers:

1. Batman #27
2. Secret Empire #6 (of 10)
3. Injustice 2 #15
4. Superman #27
5. The Wild Storm #6
6. The Mighty Thor #21
7. Justice League #25
8. Invincible #138
9. Ms. Marvel #20
10. Nightwing #25

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Is Spectacular in continuity? It seems completely removed from what's going on right now.

Sandfox

PP, MoKF, SS and Dark Hawk have all been rumored for shows or movies, right?

There were rumors that Dark Hawk would be in Guardians 2 and that Shang-Chi would be in Iron Fist. Silver Sable and Black Cat in a movie is being talked about. I'm not sure about Power Pack.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is Spectacular in continuity? It seems completely removed from what's going on right now.
It is. He still is the PI CEO in that one, the plot revolves in the first issue around him taking a day of for some streetlevel action.

There were rumors that Dark Hawk would be in Guardians 2 and that Shang-Chi would be in Iron Fist. Silver Sable and Black Cat in a movie is being talked about. I'm not sure about Power Pack.
Stallone is actually Dark Hawk.

So pretty much the only one that's 100% unexpected is the one that's probably a joke issue like they usually do like the Secret Wars one.

We know it'll probably just be 5 issues so that's an easy tradewait.

Top Bottom