• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

What is Magog doing in DC Rebirth? Do anyone like him?

He did appear in the Superman/WonderWoman comic, but nothing in Rebirth.
He showed up in Supergirl
wanting revenge on her for what she does in the future, and seems to be building to a new Fatal Five with Emerald Empress, a Brainiac, and some other magic chick whose name I can't remember in order to stop the Legion of Superheroes from forming.
He also showed up in the most recent issue of Nightwing at
the weapons demonstration with a whole bunch of other villains

He showed up in Supergirl
wanting revenge on her for what she does in the future, and seems to be building to a new Fatal Five with Emerald Empress, a Brainiac, and some other magic chick whose name I can't remember in order to stop the Legion of Superheroes from forming.
He also showed up in the most recent issue of Nightwing at
the weapons demonstration with a whole bunch of other villains

Saturn Girl is still residing in Gotham?

Malyse

So I was doing some research when I noticed:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HZPzjWo.png[/IMG]

How they gonna make that the default image for Tim like that?

And that's Horizon: Zero Dawn beaten and Platinum'd before the DLC is out.

Yeah. I think I'm gonna go do that too. I don't have much left, I'm at 82%. I was gonna grab Diablo III: Eternal Edition this week but I don't have my old PS3 version save anymore and FUCK grinding to 70 and maxing all of those merchants again.

Wanderer5

Looks like I got that email too. Tempting, tempting. Does this include buying multiple stuff that adds up to $30?

Edit: Oh sweet yes! Think I will finish off on the Steph Batgirl series, and throw in a trade. Will wait till tomorrow in case something pops up in a sale (unless it is a sale code, which then won't work).

Strangely enough it doesn't seem to work yet. Same for you?

Waiting for the sales to refresh tonight before I buy anything; it's good through the 30th.

Also, when I clicked on the link in the e-mail the CMX page that came up said the discount was automatically applied to my cart, so maybe if you're trying to copy-n-paste it it's already in there?

Sandfox

Astonishing X-Men needs to release already. The teases from Soule and the editor make me want to know what they're planning.

god damn it always creeps me out when i click on popgaf by accident

anyway

Orc Stain is legit the best thing i've read this year. Gorgeous art art and colours, interesting characters and world, decent dialogue. stokoe/10

For anyone looking for something to buy with the CMX code, several Harbinger books are on sale at the moment. I recommend...

Harbinger Deluxe Edition Vol. 1-2 + Harbinger Wars
Imperium Vol. 1-4
Harbinger Renegade Vol. 1

Some of the best comics ever right there.

Top Bottom