• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like something somebody named Richard would say.

Huh, could you contract Reed's name to Reed Dicks?

Because that would fit better.

Not named Richard.

That makes no sense. Dick is a nickname for someone named Richard; Richards is a surname. Why the hell would you shorten it to Dicks?

If we're talking about fitting better, Dick fits for the cat's name if he's naming the other one Babs.

Not named Richard.

That makes no sense. Dick is a nickname for someone named Richard; Richards is a surname. Why the hell would you shorten it to Dicks?

If we're talking about fitting better, Dick fits for the cat's name if he's naming the other one Babs.

Well, mostly because Reed is a dick.

Agreed about the cats, tho.

tim1138

She's working on it, she hasn't quite learned how to open the punch dimension just yet.

I expect a real life recreation of this when she does.

1356043325331.jpg

fauxtrot

Banned
Real talk: Damian is a great cat name and you all should feel bad for not having thought of it first. Then Korupt's future cats are named after the current iterations of Robin and Batgirl.

But maybe if he names him Damian, he'll grow up always feeling like he's "got the devil inside him" and after a tragic chop sticks accident, your now blind adult cat turns his back on his DC heritage and becomes the Devil of Korupt's Kitchen.
Honestly. This is the only way I see it ending

Messi

But maybe if he names him Damian, he'll grow up always feeling like he's "got the devil inside him" and after a tragic chop sticks accident, your now blind adult cat turns his back on his DC heritage and becomes the Devil of Korupt's Kitchen.

I am absolutely dying right now. The picture just tops it all off.

tim1138

Hey losers, Cass Cain is coming back in the immediate future.
And you all fail for not suggesting Korupt name his cat Tawny.

I just laughed like really out loud at work. I love that my cat names have spurred so much discussion. You have me reevaluating everything now. Choice would be easy if my cat looked like this.

tGRLD4r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom