• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just read Justice League #40, I've only read DC since the New 52 reboot.
This issue basically showed the 3 reboots that DC have done, does that mean the cosmic entities in DC are in continuation between reboots and it's only the planets that are affected?

It would seem that certain characters that live outside the Multiverse are not affected by it or maybe partly changed. Like the Monitors and Anti-Monitor. The New Gods it seems, or at least some of them like Metron. I want to say some of the other New Gods too like Darkseid but it would seem some aspects of him have changed from Reboot to Reboot. So its not totally clear IMHO.

Zombine

Banned
Doors anyone else fatigue and need to take a break from comics? I feel like I'm getting to that point again.

My fatigue took place over the course of the past 4 months or so. I was reading the bare minimum and went digital only. FCBD got me all hyped up at least through October for NYCC, so I'm back to reading all of my books again.

Set photo.

5YrHBag.jpg

Zombine

Banned
What if Joker harmonizes in the film and he sings Kings & Queens?

Baaaaeeeeeahhhhhheeeeeahhhhh eeeeee hooooo ooooo woaaahhh attttt a maahhheeeeahhht man

Messi

Re reading the last few Miles-man issues. This series has really great art. Sad to see it go if only for that reason. What is the artist moving on to? Do we know.

Reading comic books. Lol.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Re reading the last few Miles-man issues. This series has really great art. Sad to see it go if only for that reason. What is the artist moving on to? Do we know.

Reading comic books. Lol.

Not yet.
I heard we can expect the Post-SW Announcements in June/July.

Woohoo, finally seeing AoU.

Subbed in Portuguese. We don't even speak Portuguese but we've been trying to imagine what these Vingadores could be named in Portuguese.

Oh man........what if Joker calls Harley his "bae?"

What if Joker harmonizes in the film and he sings Kings & Queens?

Baaaaeeeeeahhhhhheeeeeahhhhh eeeeee hooooo ooooo woaaahhh attttt a maahhheeeeahhht man

What if Joker rides around in a low rider and a cholo asks him "hey holmes, why do they call you Joker?" "Cuz I make you laugh fool!"

What if they get Felipe Smith to write the cholo's dialogue?

David Ayer is more than enough. He writes the best cholo's in his movies.

Suddenly i understand why so many comigaf posters fear posting in OT.

Is this a threat m8? I know mods you know.

I'm not saying anything. It's what I'm not saying. But I am saying that maybe those pages should go to someone who actually appreciate his art style and reads the book.

You probably don't even know the Red Sonja main characters name.

Messi

I'm not saying anything. It's what I'm not saying. But I am saying that maybe those pages should go to someone who actually appreciate his art style and reads the book.

You probably don't even know the Red Sonja main characters name.

It's Jane... Right? It is Jane.

If everyone's saying Cass is the best Batgirl...

What should I read to convince me of that?

Also Snyder said he has very immediate plans for bringing her back...

I have returned. I survived three days without a computer.

Read some stuff, thoughts on that later.

Also, don't really like the Suicide Squad photo, but people will be into it. The Avengers reactions in OT have been hilarious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom