• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 2 |OT| of Set Phasers to 'LOVE ME'! (Renewed for season 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
big ander said:
PB has first dibs, also there's still 3 weeks to go so it's not like it needs to go up tonight

True. It feels close now that we're seeing shit for the premiere, though. Phoniciple makes good OTs, anyways, so that's cool.

big ander said:
PB has first dibs, also there's still 3 weeks to go so it's not like it needs to go up tonight

I am relinquishing the OT for Season 3. I am just not as super crazy fanatical about the show as many in here. I feel that many others in here are more worthy of making an OT for season 3.

And I have to still make OTs for Fringe and (possibly) Supernatural.

PhoncipleBone said:
I am relinquishing the OT for Season 3. I am just not as super crazy fanatical about the show as many in here. I feel that many others in here are more worthy of making an OT for season 3.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

*runs into bunker, awaiting snesfreak's OP containing Alison Brie gif avalanche*

snesfreak

Banned
Green Scar said:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

*runs into bunker, awaiting snesfreak's OP containing Alison Brie gif avalanche*
lol
I probably won't make it, I'm not good at making threads.
Though there WILL be Alison Brie gif avalanches, that I can guarantee.

Medalion said:
I would've volunteered but I woulda just copy and pasted shit from old threads

That is fine. If anyone wants to copy and paste the OP from this, I dont mind. Of course, you might want to update the information in it. :)

I just fell out of this thread. The fanaticism got to be a little too much for my little mind. It is best to let some of the more feverishly devoted fans make the OT for the next season.

Medalion

Banned
New rule of season 3, we are not going to beat around the bush like last thread

Gifs will not be expected to be generated, but you can IF you want to

Jasoco

Banned
OT's take way too much information to create, else I'd make it. But I'm sure someone here will make it.

And GIFs will always become available. This is the internet. Someone out there will have seen the same scene and thought the same thing as you.

Just make sure when the S3 topic is created that the S2 one is locked else we'll have lost fans still bumping this one.

And I don't mean Lost fans. I mean lost fans. Just to clarify.

What's with Jeff's acid wash denim shirt? Seems so un-Winger like fashion wise.

Or maybe I'm totally out of the loop and acid wash is making a come back?

peppermints said:

Might be related the the axe stuck in the table in front of him. Denim and lumberjack go well together.

Medalion

Banned
peppermints said:

His hairstyles in the last half season were un-winger like to me

kai3345

Banned
dave is ok said:
For the people who want to be spoiled as to what role Chang will have in S3.

Campus Security
Good. Student Chang was just ugh. Nice to see him in a position of power again.

Jasoco

Banned
snesfreak said:
laughing smilie where are you when I need you?
You're not supposed to abuse it, but the NeoGAF "Quick Reply" extension has it.
http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

But of course, it was originally removed when people would post hundreds of them in a single post for no reason other than to be annoying. Use at your own disgression and use sparingly. Lest even that be banned.

sarcastor

saw this at a bus stop the other day in san francisco and I thought it was a viral ad for community. but it just turns out to be some douchebag model that looks like Jeff Winger for a local community college :(

HsI59.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
dave is ok said:
For the people who want to be spoiled as to what role Chang will have in S3.

Campus Security
yes.
YES.
YESSSSSSSSS.
dis gon be good.
chang as a student isn't as good as chang with power.

big ander said:
C'mon, it's awesome! You know he'll get all excited about it and power trip and think he's better than everyone, just like season 1.

He CAN NOT DIE. Obviously, Greendale is gonna get fucked up.

JaskoX1

Banned
big ander said:
C'mon, it's awesome! You know he'll get all excited about it and power trip and think he's better than everyone, just like season 1.
Abed and Troy will most likely mind fuck Chang. I mean, look what Annie's boobs did to the poor guy.

Jasoco

Banned
Seriously. I welcome Chang's return to power. What little he might have. Cannot wait to see how they work that meta musical number into the show because I doubt they'd actually introduce the show with a third wall breaking scene that blatant. Sing-a-ling-a-ling-a-ding-ding-dong...

Regarding Chang....

I really hope he acts like he does in Season 1's paintball challenge. If he's still clingy it's going to ruin what amazing jokes they could make with him as security.

Quick

Banned
Jasoco said:
Seriously. I welcome Chang's return to power. What little he might have. Cannot wait to see how they work that meta musical number into the show because I doubt they'd actually introduce the show with a third wall breaking scene that blatant. Sing-a-ling-a-ling-a-ding-ding-dong...

Well, they did have to cover for the Glee club after their tragic accident, so that musical number angle has already been introduced (albeit briefly).

beat

Jasoco said:
Cannot wait to see how they work that meta musical number into the show because I doubt they'd actually introduce the show with a third wall breaking scene that blatant.
Do you remember how S2 started? "And we're back!" Also, Donald Glover in the Spider-Man jammies. S2 started with meta from the first second.

JLG-

Are there any plans for season 2 being released on blu-ray? I see the dvd is coming out next week and i'm not sure if i should hold out for an eventual blu-ray if there is one.

JLG- said:
Are there any plans for season 2 being released on blu-ray? I see the dvd is coming out next week and i'm not sure if i should hold out for an eventual blu-ray if there is one.

doubtful. I don't recall ever hearing about a bluray in the announcements.

Jasoco

Banned
beat said:
Do you remember how S2 started? "And we're back!" Also, Donald Glover in the Spider-Man jammies. S2 started with meta from the first second.
"And we're back" is nothing compared to everyone in a fantasy style musical number. That was Abed being Abed. He's always in his own little world. This is everyone being Abed.

Edit: On second viewing, I bet it's an Abed fantasy. Or something to do with Abed. Can't wait. God I can't wait.

big ander

JLG- said:
Season 1 never got a blu and likely never will. Same goes for season 2.

fisheyes

Hahaha that's gold. The last one in particular.

Also, if absolutely nobody wants to take it, I can do season 3's OT. I'll be stealing large chunks from this years, though, because I'm lazy like that. Though if someone wants to actually put some effort in, then feel free.

Medalion

Banned
GoutPatrol said:
Are they still shooting the Halloween episode or have they blasted through that?
According to Dan, they usually are always like 5 full episodes away from us by the time we watch an ep, but I am not sure

Camping episode, possible friday the 13th homage who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom