• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Compulsion Games Community Manager Katie Robinson recently claimed, “I hate gamers.” , "White Male Gamers Were A Mistake"

Kilau

GJnEgXrWQAATVX1

“White male gamers” (and Asian male gamers) are the only reason she has a job in the industry. If not for video game companies like Nintendo and Capcom targeting male youth after the video game crash in the 1980s, the business wouldn’t exist and she’d have to find some other corner to grift on.

She would do well to remember that.
Lmao, yes we must honor the consumers of before for the tribute they have given us.

white males had a monopoly in disposable income. and it was socially unacceptable for females to participate in male actives. That’s all you’re saying. Whenever a game isn’t directly being marketed to fragile males they bitch and moan on forums. You would think now that there’s a more diverse gaming demographic, most games are not going to be aimed at a sexually frustrated keyboard warriors.

This lady was upset about the constant bitching by “white” males about a “woke” agenda nonsense and spoke incorrectly. Alot of males, and white males specifically don’t give shit about any of this stuff but she generalized because of a loud minority, that makes it seem all males give any fuck about race or gender or body shape. oh no the humanity.

Last edited:

Kacho

Lmao, yes we must honor the consumers of before for the tribute they have given us.

white males had a monopoly in disposable income. and it was socially unacceptable for females to participate in male actives. That’s all you’re saying. Whenever a game isn’t directly being marketed to fragile males they bitch and moan on forums. You would think now that there’s a more diverse gaming demographic, most games are not going to be aimed at a sexually frustrated keyboard warriors.

This lady was upset about the constant bitching by “white” males about a “woke” agenda nonsense and spoke incorrectly. Alot of males, and white males specifically don’t give shit about any of this stuff but she generalized because of a loud minority, that makes it seem all males give any fuck about race or gender or body shape. oh no the humanity.
“Spoke incorrectly” is one way of putting it

Nydius

You sure you’re on the right forums, bud?
The purple ones are over there —>

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
😲😲😲😲

Hija de perra.!!!

In english

What a bitch... And I loved Contrast for its elegance and beauty in story, but the game We Happy Few seemed like overrated garbage to me. And I wanted them to release Contrast on Nintendo switch or Ps4, but now I don't want to.

Sleepwalker

Tobey Maguire Lol GIF

near

Gold Member
What is the context to the part where she says "Asian & white.. aka white adjacent"? What was she talking about there? Also, I'm curious to know when she got hired, the screenshot snips above a post date. Overall, still a bit sickening to have this sort of attitude in life, let alone as a Community Manager.

Mister Wolf

What is the context to the part where she says "Asian & white.. aka white adjacent"? What was she talking about there? Also, I'm curious to know when she got hired, the screenshot snips above a post date. Overall, still a bit sickening to have this sort of attitude in life, let alone as a Community Manager.

Apparently Asian men are allies to the tyrannical patriarchal WHITE MEN that oppresses her entire existence.

Last edited:

Ungrateful people are generally bad people

Racist people are very bad, too.

That bitch (not a lady by any standard) is both things. And very stupid. Because you must never attack your customers, current or potential.

Were she not shielded by her multiple identities, she would get her fat ass fired, as everybody else who did the same.

samoilaaa

fuck off
fuck you david schwimmer GIF

near

Gold Member
Apparently Asian men are allies to the tyrannical patriarchal WHITE MEN that oppresses her entire existence.
I get that part, which is a wild statement in an of itself, but I want the context. What preceded that statement, I'm so curious.

yurinka

It isn't smart at all to be the CM of a game studio and publicly say you hate players and that you're a racist. You could (and should) be fired for that.

MCplayer

The problem is not women, the problem is the mentally ill people (of all genders and colors) that share the same racist views and think hatred is ok.
Sure but women are the most vocal about anything we men know this, they talk the loudest and it shows.

Last edited:

Brigandier

vEH7D1s.gif

Seriously fuck off with that shit....

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I have to ask....is this trend a new thing or have these disgusting pigs been around for a long time and were only discovering this now because of the recent spotlight on them?

RavageX

Oh also:

GJxsRfRXQAA53lK

Bio: DEI Consult

There goes another game I won't play and I actually really like the vibe of the trailer. Shame.
She is a Pan? WTF is that? She is attracted to frying pans? Pancakes?

(JK...I know what it is I think...just means you sleep with everyone right?)

I don't understand why anger? is focused on race at all with gaming. Games should try to remove you from the foolishness the real world has, but I guess if we have people making games with thoughts/beliefs/whatever like this we won't get anywhere.

I understand a game having racial topics, acknowledging that racism exists...but to promote hate/prejudice...there should be no place for that anywhere.

So having said that, I hope they get fired. The sooner people learn this isn't ok regarding ANY race, the better.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I gotta say, I am getting really fucking tired of being vilified by these assholes. Again, a lot of us grew up in a time where our hobby was seen as "for losers" and made fun of cuz we weren't into other things that were more mainstream....now we got people like this telling me I don't belong in the hobby that was targeted to me for decades. Fuck off already.
Isn’t this just a microcosm of what’s happening to men in western society as a whole? Disenfranchised from the very world they built?

Reallink

In a since deleted Tweet, simply because he made a post about that Gamescent product, one of Compulsion's narrative leads on South of Midnight, Zaire "ZeesterMeester", filleted poor Geoff Keighly a few weeks ago for not sufficiently commiserating and prostrating himself before the alter of Anti-Capitalism amid Sony's recent layoff purge. The studio seems to have a big problem with far left activist employees.

Last edited:
Ungrateful people are generally bad people

Racist people are very bad, too.

That bitch (not a lady by any standard) is both things. And very stupid. Because you must never attack your customers, current or potential.

Were she not shielded by her multiple identities, she would get her fat ass fired, as everybody else who did the same.
Again, im not a reactionary. like just cause someone says the n word out of anger. Doesn’t mean they are a terrible person.

But this person did make a stupid generalization out of anger. She probably does deserve to get fired, suspended, etc. Because youre not supposed to get so emotional on social media when you represent a company.

Top Bottom